Somali BLM girl to ORGANIZE Black graduation ceremony (SEPARATE FROM OTHER RACES) to inspire Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

Have you LA Resident statistics
No i dont know the statistics but what i do know is that there isnt a visible somali community overthere 1 or 2 encounters is not included. So how can they hate us from outside the club?

No i dont know the statistics but what i do know is that there isnt a visible somali community overthere 1 or 2 encounters is not included. So how can they hate us from outside the club?
A lot of somali reside LA. Both Latino and black hate somalis in this 2 states

N

nadia

A lot of somali reside LA. Both Latino and black hate somalis in this 2 states
Proof or it never happened. Never in my entire life have i heard or know somalis residing in lA your maybe mistaking with ethiopians/eritreans

Jeesto

VIP
Waar bal yaabkan eega
wJ-Wd_.gif
:O27GWRK:

I see my xalimos leading the fight in reverse segregation.:denzelnigga: Xalimos leading in everything whether it's positive or not. :francis: Still tho if they wanted a seperate event why did they not fight for a Somali graduation, probably all three Somali Canadian graduates would have had a absolute bomb.:mjkkk:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proof or it never happened. Never in my entire life have i heard or know somalis residing in lA your maybe mistaking with ethiopians/eritreans
Way buuxaan. and the hate comes from 90s beef between madows and somali in most areas in cali.
SD, LA, San fransisco and even Sacramento and Irvine have somalis in them with the first three having the most.

Walaal I'm not saying we are lowering ourselves to what the Cadaans see us as. Firstly saying "lowering" is rude because we aren't above Bantu Africans. No one is above anyone but everyone thinks hey are and that's the problem. I was trying to make the point that while we bootylick whites they see us (and Bantu african people) as scum. While not all white people do of course. So for Somalis to then treat bantu people the way that whites treat us and then proudly claim Caucasian is just sad.

On another note, do you have to be Bantu to help the Bantu? Is it then begging to be Bantu? We are all African brothers and sisters. And the Africans will always be closer to the Somalis than the caucasians... so let's help each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ever heard of reer xamar/cad cads? Theyre as light as can be and in somalia they're looked down on, just like the bantus are looked down on. Its not discrimination based on skin color like here in the west, but superiority complex towards all non somalis.

If anything we should be championing these minority groups rights in your country. We are black, but more importantly we are somali. We share as much with blacks as we do with dark skin Indians, nothing. We don't have their heritage or past, we have no right to be speaking about their struggles as though we're them,

Are they Indian? The hooyo up front looks Somali but J can't determine due to the rest
sra lankans or tamils I think. The point is when people say you are black, they arent saying your skin color is black because dark ass indians and other southeast asians aren't called black. black is a term coined for descendants of slaves whose masters had no idea what to call them. Is my skin color black? yes, but am I african american or jamaican nah? we don't share a thing other than skin color.
it's like saying mexicans and arabs are the same people because of their skin color similarities.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
sra lankans or tamils I think. The point is when people say you are black, they arent saying your skin color is black because dark ass indians and other southeast asians aren't called black. black is a term coined for descendants of slaves whose masters had no idea what to call them. Is my skin color black? yes, but am I african american or jamaican nah? we don't share a thing other than skin color.
it's like saying mexicans and arabs are the same people because of their skin color similarities.
Wallahi I just sent this to the White guy I talk to you preach wallahi. I'll smack the next white person who calls me Black and say hooyodha sheeg.

I don't share slave culture. My ancestors owned slaves. White people are beneath us and they try classifying themselves above us. I hate White people sometimes wallahi. These xoolo who f*ck like apes and drink like dogs.

Wallahi I just sent this to the White guy I talk to you preach wallahi. I'll smack the next white person who calls me Black and say hooyodha sheeg.

I don't share slave culture. My ancestors owned slaves. White people are beneath us and they try classifying themselves above us. I hate White people sometimes wallahi. These xoolo who f*ck like apes and drink like dogs.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.