Somali BLM girl to ORGANIZE Black graduation ceremony (SEPARATE FROM OTHER RACES) to inspire Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another event that the university will pay for. Don't dismiss this as something insignificant. It got university funding.

100 Black graduating students from UofT is alot. All the Blacks go to Ryerson and York.
UofT funds many ethnic based events. What's wrong with this?

If it's only 100 students graduating it shouldn't cost that much :icon lol:

Hahaa XD

No matter how much some Somalis like to think we are Cadaan or carab, that will never be the case. We are black Africans. f*ck the Caucasian blood. Caucasians don't claim us but see us as negroes. And here we are looking down on our fellow negroes. Bit sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's the thing the blacks you're calling brothers don't consider you as black so stop claiming them because they don't want you

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Hahaa XD

No matter how much some Somalis like to think we are Cadaan or carab, that will never be the case. We are black Africans. f*ck the Caucasian blood. Caucasians don't claim us but see us as negroes. And here we are looking down on our fellow negroes. Bit sad

abayo I respectfully disagree. Just because they call us black doesn't mean that we are, and also bc we aren't black doesn't mean we are arab or cadaan it means we are Africans. If anything this is the worst mindset to have bc why are we lowering ourselves to what the cadaans see us as?

I just wish these Somali activists used their times to address issues that are relevant to the Somali community like the drug/alcohol problem in our youth.

UofT funds many ethnic based events. What's wrong with this?

If it's only 100 students graduating it shouldn't cost that much :icon lol:

You can only go to one of the graduation ceremonies, not both. You don't get two copies of your degree while walking up front.

All they are is victims looking for validity.

All I picture walking into that ceremony is this:

tumblr_mtxzibtcSp1r7k1azo1_400.gif

black

live and let die.
Hahaa XD

Speak for yourself. I'm a dark skin African Caucasian. We won't be African for much longer either #Somexit

abayo I respectfully disagree. Just because they call us black doesn't mean that we are, and also bc we aren't black doesn't mean we are arab or cadaan it means we are Africans. If anything this is the worst mindset to have bc why are we lowering ourselves to what the cadaans see us as?

I just wish these Somali activists used their times to address issues that are relevant to the Somali community like the drug/alcohol problem in our youth.

Walaal I'm not saying we are lowering ourselves to what the Cadaans see us as. Firstly saying "lowering" is rude because we aren't above Bantu Africans. No one is above anyone but everyone thinks hey are and that's the problem. I was trying to make the point that while we bootylick whites they see us (and Bantu african people) as scum. While not all white people do of course. So for Somalis to then treat bantu people the way that whites treat us and then proudly claim Caucasian is just sad.

On another note, do you have to be Bantu to help the Bantu? Is it then begging to be Bantu? We are all African brothers and sisters. And the Africans will always be closer to the Somalis than the caucasians... so let's help each other.

I saw a lot of Black people in LA and CA most of them Hate Somalis

Why do you think that is? Look that the comments on this thread. It's cos most Somali people deny being black and see themselves as superior. This mindset is what I don't like about us somali people.

Walaal I'm not saying we are lowering ourselves to what the Cadaans see us as. Firstly saying "lowering" is rude because we aren't above Bantu Africans. No one is above anyone but everyone thinks hey are and that's the problem. I was trying to make the point that while we bootylick whites they see us (and Bantu african people) as scum. While not all white people do of course. So for Somalis to then treat bantu people the way that whites treat us and then proudly claim Caucasian is just sad.

On another note, do you have to be Bantu to help the Bantu? Is it then begging to be Bantu? We are all African brothers and sisters. And the Africans will always be closer to the Somalis than the caucasians... so let's help each other.

its clear from your posts that your whole perception of somalis is based on somalispot. where do somalis bootyclap whites. we dislike them even more than other blacks. do you even interact with somalis in real life.

An Arab is closer to me than a Congolese

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have notice even over here in the uk Somali girls want to champion other people's cause but when it comes to their own they're silent as a church mouse. The inferiority complex of some of these Xalimo BLM supporters is unparalleled they are too quick to brown nose people who don't even consider them black.

I remember being in my Caribbean associates house and he had a family get together & a few of his aunties came up to me cause they were arguing amongst eachother as to where I was from. So the first questioned they asked me was where I was from so I replied Somalia then one of them says oh I thought you were black or mixed with something, I replied the word black doesn't exist in the Somali language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts