Somali-Belgian and Somali-Dutch get Silver and Bronze in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic marathon

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
i stayed up all night to watch our Great Mohamed farah
win his first 5000m and the 10000m medals in 2011 (Daegu South Korea)

I remember when he pulled this off.

I remember debating with my parents whether he was actually Somali until Wikipedia settled it for us. Little did we know he was setting himself for greatness.

:kendrickcry:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Even East African Bantus can't win it. No Kenyan and Tanzanians ever in the top of the 100 meter sprint, mainly New World Blacks and some West Africans.
Oh yeah makes sense, but the AA were breeder to be what they are today so it’s unfair as hell. Now that I think about, isn’t our national football team full of Somali Bantu’s?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nageeye and Bashir are definetely not Somalilanders otherwise u would see the Sland bracelet.
No clue about nageeya but bashir abdi is confirm from sland. Just cause one doesn’t wear the sland bracelet doesn’t mean he ain’t :mjlol:

hell you don’t even see mo farax wearing the bracelet during his races:drakewtf:

Som

VIP
You do realise some are not born in Mogadishu lol some maybe but high chance others are fake-claiming. A lot of Northerners got into Europe by faking their birthplace to be granted asylum status.
It's likely they were actually born in Xamar, many Northern families live in Xamar before the war

Trending