Somali beggar EXPOSED by Arab Muslim Trump supporter who isn't having ANY of his "muh ummah" lecture

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfft.gif

I'd rather be a possible "Somalian" terrorist than be Arab tho.

I just find it even funnier that he's called Muhammed

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

the pinnacle of humour​

Last edited:
How is that going to work in his favour though, some of these Trump supporters see every Arab as a potential terrorist. It is a complete waste of time for a Muslim to be a Trump supporter.

that nigga looks pakistani. arab kulaha. no self respecting arab would ever be for trump. the pakis love anything white though.

Why are you calling him an Arab beggar when he told the guy to f*ck off? In fact he told the guy to stop being a beggar to white people who hate him an only occasionally use him as a token.

His message applies to you aswell @AbdiJohnson

Why are you calling him an Arab beggar when he told the guy to f*ck off? In fact he told the guy to stop being a beggar to white people who hate him an only occasionally use him as a token.

His message applies to you aswell @AbdiJohnson

Being alt right or alt right liberal doesnt make you a beggar. It means you have principles.

We dont tolerate that shameless begging shit. Y'all do it again and you'll be put in your place.

:mjlol:

Being alt right or alt right liberal doesnt make you a beggar. It means you have principles.

We dont tolerate that shameless begging shit. Y'all do it again and you'll be put in your place.

:mjlol:
Telling people to f*ck off and realise their nothing more than disposable tokens isn't being a beggar
View attachment 9704

The Arab beggar blocked me :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
:camby:Don't try to call out hypocrisy one second and practice it the next
Where are your principles? Dont you have shame you hypocrite?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

View attachment 9705
He's a literal white bootyclapper

Then why support him when you want him banned from USA as he's Sunni too?

Hypocrisy and fake controversy to stir up a fake discussion. Don't take this thread serious.

This map is wrong. Most central and west African countries who are Muslim have small HIV prevalence. Countries like Chad, Niger, and Senegal are comparable to the west.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts