Somali Bantus become successful urban farmers in Pittsburgh

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Bantus are normal people who thrive in safe conditions, as is apparent in their native homelands.

Somali Bantus should really be sent back safely to their original lands so they can be happy and safe.
Some bantus legit believe that they’re native to somalia and that we descend from them lmao

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some bantus legit believe that they’re native to somalia and that we descend from them lmao

No bantus are our grand mothers. Our Arab father, from Baanu Saa'd came to Somalia and gave a bantu woman babies,

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
No bantus are our grand mothers. Our Arab father, from Baanu Saa'd came to Somalia and gave a bantu woman babies,
maurypaternitytest.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
I met one of the Bantus in Dubai. at first I was confused because I heard someone say β€œwarya” and I looked back and I see two Madows. I assumed they just learned that word from Somalis but then they started conversing with me. They were nice lads.

Tukraq

VIP
Bantus are normal people who thrive in safe conditions, as is apparent in their native homelands.

Somali Bantus should really be sent back safely to their original lands so they can be happy and safe.
native homelands theory would be stupid and would even send all humans back to the same place of origin, its a slippery slope

Trending