somali bantu MP says deni and madobe only wants chaos

Som

VIP
no one's saying that we don't look African. You have to acknowledge that somali and somali bantu peoples tend to have different phenotype and you can differentiate between them. You can tell if a person is nilotic or if a person is west African. You can also tell if someone is khoisan or if someone is bantu. Each peoples have unique phenotype. But this guy he could pass as somali. No questions.
Of course. The point is that hornafricans and bantus are kinda like arabs and europeans. There's plenty of arabs who can pass as white and plenty of white europeans who can pass as arab. The same thing applies to bantus who can pass as borderline horner and some horners who look borderline bantu.
I think this guy could also pass as amhara or oromo

Why are you being tribalist?

The parliament is the parliament of Somalia. It includes representatives for every region of Somalia, i personally know the former parlimentarian representing Badhan in pre 2016.

Somali Bantu are citizens of Somalia ans deserve equal respect to any other citizen of Somalia.

You forgot cushitics are usually gaajo and Bantus muscular, that's the biggest difference I believe

Skeleton/Cranium is also different, Somalis are similar to Caucasians when it comes to Cranium.
In fact, they found a body years ago in America and they thought it was a Caucasian, turns out she was a Somali lady.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Somali bantus do not need permission from anyone to express their opinion or represent their country. Long live our brothers and those who have a problem with them, I assure you, it's a waste of time and emotion because they are and will always be part and parcel of Somalia :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bantu Somalis are not same as Bantus in other african countries, first of all they are seperate ethnic group all together from them, culturally they are Somali and they are Somali citizens. They should get representation just as all Somalis, they should also be accepted into Somali clan system as they have adopted our culture and our language, they are infact a formidable clan today.

the 4.5 is based on power sharing, there are many ethnic Somali clans in the .5 and many ethnic clans in the 4 who who don't get get their fair due as well.

My clan is one of them, 17 MPs when we should have gotten 27 at minimum, but fortunately that will change in the future, as the entire 4.5 is based on who had weapons in the transitional period, and unfortunately Siad Barre had armed his refugee Rer Abtis to the point they got 12 MPs, this is freaking outrageous.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Nay
Somali bantus do not need permission from anyone to express their opinion or represent their country. Long live our brothers and those who have a problem with them, I assure you, it's a waste of time and emotion because they are and will always be part and parcel of Somalia :)
Nigga arent rx half bantu themselfes?

Don't attack the person attack the problem. If Somalis want representation in the diaspora but are discriminating their fellow countrymen/women, how do we expect to fix our country?