Somali-Bantu man guilty of assaulting newborn son; boy now blind and nearly brain dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
sheikhunaawesjpeg-b27488acbebd3b83.jpeg

The boy will never be able to walk, talk or eat on his own because of brain damage, bleeding near the brain and a spinal injury, prosecutors said. The boy is now 1 ½ years old.

"The space in his head that used to be occupied by brain is liquid," Deputy District Attorney Amity Girt said during closing arguments Wednesday.

Sheikhuna didn't testify. He also faces charges in a separate criminal case that he possessed child ography.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/09/jury_father_guilty_of_assaulti.html

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wallahi I'm sick and tired of reading about these kiddie fiddlers. They need to be hanged. What sickos and most of the times they are homos or down lows. @AbdiJohnson Get your people.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
loving caring father my ass this dude got the nerve to ask the staff iif he can leave when his 3 month old almost died:westbrookwtf:

:vqbuyv0:

That pedophile shouldnt have been near kids to begin with

Duchess

VIP
It doesn't say he sexually abused him.

It said that he assaulted him and resulted in his son being nearly brain damaged.

This was a straight father.

He's been charged with possession of child ography. He is not 'straight', he's a pedophile.

It doesn't matter because that still wouldn't make him straight. All pedophiles are sexual deviants.

Straight means attracted to opposite sex even if it's a minor.

All the pedophiles in the Somali community are straight including the Qabyo actor who ran away to Somali. Straight sexual deviants.

Many Somali men marry little girls back home barely entering puberty

Duchess

VIP
Pedophilia is a sexual orientation.

All the pedophiles in the Somali community are not "straight" or attracted to children of the opposite gender. I know of two incidents of boys being molested by their male madrasa teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending