Somali backpackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travel the world sxb, widen your horizon.

Where in southeast asia did you go? I saw couple of Xalimos in Kuala Lumpur, but they came from backhome and were studying there.

Lastly fear Allah whereever you are :ufdup:

Thailand, Vietnam and Laos. But yh I wasn't in any Muslim SE Asian countries so explains why I didn't see any Somalis that study there I guess.

backpacking kulaaha......Somalis doing backpacking?? What a White Wanna be.....next thing u will say is.....I went mountain climbing, or i went to ski.....n.gger u know that black people's brain is not made for this risky activity right? We have souls, while White people dont have one. That means in situations of dangers such as mountain climbing, we dont have coping mechanism.
you sound retarded....
your mum drop you as a baby?

How many people live in Asia my friend? Are you gonna say that all of them are a specific way because of what a handfull of Chinese did?

How do you know that Zambian dude didn't do anything? There are 2 sides to every story. Don't trust everything you see, especially not on the internet
Yeah you right

Black ppl dont travel cos we are the poorest race. Go to any tourist attraction and you will see every other race but only 1-2 blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts