Somali author adds a 'Homosexual' twist to the story of Mahmood Matan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are Somalis so obsessed with qanisnimo, either they support it or have to make it known they detest it

Its the BIG White Elephant in the room huuno. They recognize it in themselves or their children.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They did the same to malcolm X .
They do everything to push the LGBTQ agenda :damn:

100% she only did that, because it would make the book more mainstream nacala

u r biased huuno. u r defending Darood ismael
1657114389127.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
They reached out to his descendants, his grandnephew replied to her a few months ago and she attacked him. This time his blood descendants should sue the lady.

The mans children and grandchildren did not know she added the gay bit in it. Glad the guy in twitter is in contact with the descendants and they are planning to sue. Inshallah they do it, I want this book of the market and her punished.

The mans children and grandchildren did not know she added the gay bit in it. Glad the guy in twitter is in contact with the descendants and they are planning to sue. Inshallah they do it, I want this book of the market and her punished.
I don't know if libel laws in the Uk extend to the deceased.

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Sick people tarnishing his name for book sales , hope they sue her and get this trash book pulled

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah he was executed for murder but he was innocent, he was pardoned after death and family received money. Dude got wrongfully killed cleared name and now is being accused of being gay. He can’t catch a break

Are u Harti?

1657120126804.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Naclatulah Nadifa Mohamed. How dare you tarnish the reputation of a long deceased poor soul just to make few dollars.

Trending