Somali author adds a 'Homosexual' twist to the story of Mahmood Matan.

Book is about The real-life story of the Somali seaman who was wrongfully executed for murder in Wales.

But the author fictionalises aspects of the story and alludes to the Original author of the book ibrahim Ismail of being "gay" because Ibrahim couldn’t afford on his sailor wage to have his own house & had to be roommates with another working class (English) man.
we have to go back to 1928 and a anarchist-Tolstoyan commune in the rural English Cotswolds, where Ibrahim Ismaa'il recited his autobiography to his Belgian friend (and perhaps lover) Eugene Gaspard Marin.
Seems people have finally picked up after great support from the Somali community.

Last edited:
The plot thickens, Ibrahim Ismaail who the author makes gay in her book is a Darod Warsangali, the author herself is a secessionist isaaq from Somaliland
this may be tribalism taken to a whole new level
bey GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Absolute hearsay and libel, I would sue her. Imagine lying on a dead man for views without absolutely no proof. Subhanallah.

Only ”proof” she has is, the guy had to live with another man because he could not afford rent. With that logic, any man or woman who has a roommate to split the bills is gay. Doqon.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And what is the sexuality of the author? She gives me Bisexual vibe like Ilhaan Omar

1657112908230.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hashi is defending his landeer fellow tribes man and the title of the book is not smart if u ask me. What is Fortune Men? Its simplistic and very street savvy

1657113011138.png

there is another Hashi on the page here is his photo

1657115834815.png

does he have two accounts?

Last edited:

Laagite

الداروودي
The plot thickens, Ibrahim Ismaail who the author makes gay in her book is a Darod Warsangali, the author herself is a secessionist isaaq from Somaliland
this may be tribalism taken to a whole new level
bey GIF
Exactly what it is tribalism look at her response when she was called out.

Laagite

الداروودي
Absolute hearsay and libel, I would sue her. Imagine lying on a dead man for views without absolutely no proof. Subhanallah.

Only ”proof” she has is, the guy had to live with another man because he could not afford rent. With that logic, any man or woman who has a roommate to split the bills is gay. Doqon.
They reached out to his descendants, his grandnephew replied to her a few months ago and she attacked him. This time his blood descendants should sue the lady.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's because of dhocils like that, that I fully support trans-women taking over women spaces, you invite the crazy nacala

Calm down waryaa Warsangeli--u r only triggered because of your qabil has been attacked. U and the thread owner.

Whether he was a homosexual or not, she should not have written about him. Does she know homosexuality act is a sin? We are instructed not to bring up our sins. Periodt.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They reached out to his descendants, his grandnephew replied to her a few months ago and she attacked him. This time his blood descendants should sue the lady.

Sue? Are u sure u want that? Because an investigation might uncover true homosexual acts, its very easy to find. lol

Trending

Latest posts