Somali Attorney General sacked

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Say goodbye to the territorial waters of Somalia

You got a part-time Taxi driver/ low level civil servant worker of an abandoned American city at the helm of a country whilst in a dispute with an advanced African nation.

#SomaliaKills

the attorney general does not have much involvement with the icj case. the case has it's own lawyers and its own minister.

the attorney generals role is internal and to make sure that the government upholds the law.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Say goodbye to the territorial waters of Somalia

You got a part-time Taxi driver/ low level civil servant worker of an abandoned American city at the helm of a country whilst in a dispute with an advanced African nation.

#SomaliaKills

Civil servant is a bit better then a 'pastor' type, imagine a sunday school teacher in America becoming presidents.

Well in Somalia This guy pulled it off. Quranic teacher

_41756066_sheikhafp203.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Military guys are top contenders for 'leadership' in normal nations because a big portion of tax-payer funds goes into 'security'. Plus it's the highest priority cabinet due to the significant effect it can have on all the nations sectors, they do prioritize their sectors into relationships and 'rank' what is most important. The other type of leaders who tend to win are 'academics' who are 'progressive' types and want to bring in new ideas. That's the pattern I have seen. Not sunday school teachers.

In Somalia due to the 'vacuum' it has left the nation without it's best, so I don't blame sharif for taking advantage, what I do blame the locals for is allowing these 'second rates' to continue the status quo as it may advantage them into power as there really is no-one else to fill the position.

I studied Mogadishu demographics and under 30 are from the 'destruction era' and will need time to develop 'capacity' and need a government to set up those facilities. 50-60 category were not really the top creme la crop or else they wouldn't be alive due to the 4 month war targetting the 'creme la crop'. So your dealing with second rate. While people overseas are to scared to return because of killings to hodan naleeye, almaas. It seems like their doing the 4 month thing again, they fear their 'black market' to seek opportunities may come to an end if a proven better stock of people who have made global impact come.

I ain't going to Hamar, I am telling u now. Even though I have abtiyaal there who are armed and I am safe in that respect, but I don't want to encourage this environment to exist, I want to help PL not for qabil reasons but to help other somalis know you need to do things 'system way like Australia. They will get jealous when PL leads because we put in the hard time, while they remain like GM. We will then define GM like 'aboriginal territories' here in Australia. GM can live how they want but waa in nidaam la geliya, even aborigineka their reserves 'nidaam' weeye lakin wuxu ku saabsan yahay odayashooda, GM waxaa loo gacan gelinaya ciday jecel yihin iyo waxay ka baxayan nidaam dawladeed sida aborigineka, lakin 'cooperation' baan samaynayna. MAJERTENISM works for all.

If HG dosn't like that, then at least during this 'fowdo' era let me get quantifiable results 2 million on your dead bodies, i will store it as 'kayd' and have a reserve of billions of dollar, awalba awoowahay waa ku dhoofin jirey for wars because u had no other purpose, they were exported bro to hobyo to help our yemeni allies. Thats what u do with useless ppl, u EXPORT THEM or Slave them. Plus their was no desert so no need for slaves, we just used them as soldier exports to yemen like the mamluks of egypt were. I want to export him again in 'packages' of valuable products but I am told no it's immoral, it's not immoral, its recycling, everything is recyclable its energy.

Last edited:

Trending