Somali atheists come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Since islamic names are very popular in somali families i assume that a lot of you were born with "arabic" names like muhammed abdi-rahman, anas, yusuf etc.

To you who have islamic names, have you changed your name since you abandoned islam, or do you have intentions to change your name, if yes what you would change it to?

:lolbron:

I get when Muslims become atheist, you know religion isn’t for them but like becoming a Christian? I can’t deal with that!! If you’re an atheist chance be we would be friends but a Muslim becoming Christian? Naaaaaaah Brother!

I get when Muslims become atheist, you know religion isn’t for them but like becoming a Christian? I can’t deal with that!! If you’re an atheist chance be we would be friends but a Muslim becoming Christian? Naaaaaaah Brother!
Really? That's interesting. What makes a Christian so much worse than an atheist? I'd imagine your frustration against atheists would be greater. Christians aren't that far off from Islam when it comes to their beliefs.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You'd rather have a man renounce your faith and forsake the existence of God, over someone who follows another faith with the same God? What are you smoking?

Really? That's interesting. What makes a Christian so much worse than an atheist? I'd imagine your frustration against atheists would be greater. Christians aren't that far off from Islam when it comes to their beliefs.
Because 9/10 of them are cadaan booty clappers, that only convert to Christianity to please them. Can't stand that :nahgirl:
Atheist, agnostics etc are okay in my book.

Kkkkk how does one go from believing in 1 god to believing in a trinity?:drakelaugh: like at least we're consist in what we believe in. Aint nobody confused about who our god is, but christians???? Lmaoo what a confused bunch. Id prefer atheist somalis at least theyre thinking but a somali christian is a certified doqon:mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Kkkkk how does one go from believing in 1 god to believing in a trinity?:drakelaugh: like at least we're consist in what we believe in. Aint nobody confused about who our god is, but christians???? Lmaoo what a confused bunch. Id prefer atheist somalis at least theyre thinking but a somali christian is a certified doqon:mjlol:
:russ::russ::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts