Somali Asian war rages on in the Uk

Keo

VIP
AUN but Somalis and Pakistanis get along well in Birmingham. These are gangbangers
I wouldn’t want to get along with these curry munchers. Bengalis are alright for the most part but that’s about it. Which is why I would never want to set foot in Birmingham due to high concentration of Pakis.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I wouldn’t want to get along with these curry munchers. Bengalis are alright for the most part but that’s about it. Which is why I would never want to set foot in Birmingham due to high concentration of Pakis.
Bermingham is turning into mini Pakistan i just feel for the somalis living thier only in london are somalis a majority in some areas

Last edited:
it's so weird how different the UK is compared to Canada. Here in Canada, Pakistanis are extremely successful people and in fact Somalis get along more with South Asians than any other Muslims.

it's so weird how different the UK is compared to Canada. Here in Canada, Pakistanis are extremely successful people and in fact Somalis get along more with South Asians than any other Muslims.
In the UK they also get along with Pakistanis especially bengali more than
Madows & Somalis .

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
It's not as deep, to declare it a *war*.....Like as some have said, it's gang/drug related.

AUN

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Does birm not known for paki th0ts getting nasty with non pakis

It’s no difference. They are also successful in Uk and been here generations

Trending