Somali Army Training Video (Pre-Civil War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need nationwide military conscription at the age of 18. If someone returns to Somalia from the diaspora and your above 50 years of age; you will wash military vehicles and wash regiments gaastuumo.

Everyone would get vocational training and education they can apply directly to use in the country.

I really want to offer 1 solid year to the Somali military.
:browtf: No Khat chewing allowed either. Sobermen up quickly.

We need nationwide military conscription at the age of 18. If return to Somalia from the diaspora and your above 50 years of age; you will wash military vehicles and wash regiments gaastuumo.

Everyone would get vocational training and education they can apply directly to use in the country.

I really want to offer 1 solid year to the Somali military.
:browtf: I need to lose some weight first.

People get mad about that but I never seen anything wrong with serving for your country it should be a fun and interesting experience.

People get mad about that but I never seen anything wrong with serving for your country it should be a fun and interesting experience.

People get mad because it's boring and there's no action. Somalia needs development. It's a perfect time to join, especially from the diaspora. Young men and old men would be confused if they see diaspora youth volunteering.

Anyone who volunteers should be DNA'd and put into a database that grants them a severance package when Somalia is full developed. Someone amazing like 500k

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
People get mad because it's boring and there's no action. Somalia needs development. It's a perfect time to join, especially from the diaspora. Young men and old men would be confused if they see diaspora youth volunteering.

Anyone who volunteers should be DNA'd and put into a database that grants them a severance package when Somalia is full developed. Someone amazing like 500k
Should start an aliyah program like the Israelis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending