Somali Army newest video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is there an arabic narration?:umwhat:
Not bad but they don't need to display everything for everyone to see. Quietly build a massive army please.:ummhmm:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Are there some Bantus in there or do some of those Somalis look like Bantu? It's not problem, just turning figure out if my eyes are correct. :siilaanyolaugh:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This was poor:mjlol: my little sister can do back flips and summersaults. Why do the Somali's look bantu for?

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Majority of those people don't look Somali. At least they don't look like any of the Somali people I've met.

Are there some Bantus in there or do some of those Somalis look like Bantu? It's not problem, just turning figure out if my eyes are correct. :siilaanyolaugh:
This was poor:mjlol: my little sister can do back flips and summersaults. Why do the Somali's look bantu for?

Majority of those people don't look Somali. At least they don't look like any of the Somali people I've met.

waadhyaadhahee i already heard about Majertenitis but i think we need a name for this new disorder

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
waadhyaadhahee i already heard about Majertenitis but i think we need a name for this new disorder

?

I was just asking a question. I've never met a Somali bantu. If they are, then all the power to them. I don't discriminate. They need to get bigger though. Skinny people aren't intimidating.

I wish the all the luck in the world in defeating al-shabaab.

?

I was just asking a question. I've never met a Somali bantu. If they are, then all the power to them. I don't discriminate. They need to get bigger though. Skinny people aren't intimidating.

I wish the all the luck in the world in defeating al-shabaab.
:whew: close one. i thought u were infected

Funny thing is that the Somali Bantus are the most hard working ones unlike lazy skinny Somalis who wait for monthly bill from their relatives who lives in benefits

I personally know a couple of Somali Bantu and they have diplomas.

And BTW they also have qabils.

Arabs and their gifts.

There's a reason why public display of gift acceptance in the military is strictly sanctioned internally and externally. Our country needs to eliminate corruption culture and public gift exchanges are a terrible look went trying to eliminate this vary thing.

Here's a run down of policies I found on gift exchange policies on the Canadian armed forces website:

3.1 It is often business or diplomatic practice to offer gifts, hospitality and other benefits to customers, potential customers or foreign representatives. The DND and the CAF are affected by such business or diplomatic practice since it is a major purchaser of goods and services and a significant player in the international sphere. DND employees and CAF members may be beneficiaries of such gifts, hospitality or other benefits, which may create a conflict of interest (COI) or potential for adverse public perception. Such benefits may range from a promotional item of minimal value such as a calendar, mug, pen or T-shirt to, in the case of a gift from a foreign source, a cultural article, figurine or other culturally representative artwork, to a lunch or invitation to an event, and more lavish and expensive gifts and hospitality.

Note – In this DAOD, a COI is an organizational COI, a personal COI or a conflict of duties, as applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending