Somali and Sudanese girl talk about recent trend of somali hate from other black people.

Have you experienced hatred from black ppl in the diaspora?

• Yes I have

• No, we’re exaggerating

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

These two girls sparked a discussion about Somali hate a month ago and I’ve seen a bunch of YouTube videos and comments about it ever since. What are your thoughts?

Based on past experiences videos like this one are a complete waste of time so why don't you summarise it and then let us give you our thoughts?

Based on past experiences videos like this one are a complete waste of time so why don't you summarise it and then let us give you our thoughts?

They’re from Toronto but I live in the UK and the video is centered around the UK mostly since there are a lot of Somalis that live here. They make fun of us on social media (twitter mostly) and refer to all Somali males as “abdis” etc... we are the hot topic for jokes

I don't you should post this. A somali lady shamelessly eating mexican food on camera might spark some outrage nd
1805.jpg
and make some ppl verrry uncomfortable

They’re from Toronto but I live in the UK and the video is centered around the UK mostly since there are a lot of Somalis that live here. They make fun of us on social media (twitter mostly) and refer to all Somali males as “abdis” etc... we are the hot topic for jokes

Well if it is only jokes what is the big deal? Besides when it comes to online jokes and insults Somalis are not exactly saints are they?

Well if it is only jokes what is the big deal? Besides when it comes to online jokes and insults Somalis are not exactly saints are they?

That’s true but I think it’s only a joke to a certain extent and people cross the line a lot with us

That’s true but I think it’s only a joke to a certain extent and people cross the line a lot with us

I'm just as concerned about stupid twitter Xalimos who appear to be crossing the line all the time. Can you try and advise them as well please if you are able?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't you should post this. A somali lady shamelessly eating mexican food on camera might spark some outrage nd
1805.jpg
and make some ppl verrry uncomfortable
Good point. This could be interpreted as a form of miscegenation, depending on the school of thought.
:hmm:

I’ve never faced hatred from other blacks infact in all my travels the people that have been the most welcoming to me are other blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts