Somali and Hindi maaha kala haysta

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kdrama is great! I do occasionally watch some Chinese and Japanese ones too.

Lol, I quit because I saw three dreams and every one of them ended in my death. I got scared and started paying more attention to my salah:ftw9nwa:.

Yeah, I never really liked the big groups. It took me few days to memorise the faces and the names of the group.

As for the men, personally I've never been attracted to them. They seem to feminine especially the ones in the kpop scene. Makeup on guys? No thank you! Long live our geeljires!

Where in London do u live?

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Im sick and tired of seeing young Somali men or boys looking at Turkish shows, which are filled with drama, love and lame action scenes , only some have a good time at portraying a macho side wa lakin i do not want to see new Somalis try to appear more Turkish.

BUT THE FCKING WORST THING TO BEFALL US IS THE HINDI SHOWS. THE MOST JILEEC MEN ON EARTH WITH THEIR SOFT POTATO PHYSIQUE AND SOFT MUSCLES AND OILY GREASY LOOKS. THIS IS FATAL FOR OUR SOMALI MEN!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

while i used to grow up watching Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Wesley Snipes, Martin Lawrence, Will Smith, Robert De Niro etc. aka real men

They are growing up watching Sharukhan and other fruity sh1t

We have to stop this ASAP

@CaliTedesse wallahi you are full of xaar,

I agree bollywood films are fruity as shit but no real self respecting somali man watches these jileec movies when they do its only to "get some" (wassmo) (daalfo) from their women as a lot of our women especially the older generations and fobs or hopeless romantic women watch these movies,

shows how out of touch you are as well as with reality, the rage nowadays among somali people especially the fob young people is turkish shows/movies kkkkkkkk

For example mine is resurrection ertugral which is very popular among somali young people specifically young somali men and fobs

All the somali men I know are into the classic western action films of the 80s, 90s like,

face off with john travolta, nickolas cage, lethal weapon with mel gibson, danny glover, godfather with marlon brando, al pacino, scarface with al pacino, heat with robert de niro, al pacino, american gangster with denzel washington, etc

these are all the films that not only I watched but my male relatives/elders watched also like my dad, uncles, male cousins, etc

the only guys who listen to hindi songs are the guys who want to practice and improve their romance and texting game on their women like yourself kkkkkkkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

I agree bollywood films are fruity as shit but no real self respecting somali man watches these jileec movies when they do its only to "get some" (wassmo) (daalfo) from their women as a lot of our women especially the older generations and fobs or hopeless romantic women watch these movies,

shows how out of touch you are as well as with reality, the rage nowadays among somali people especially the fob young people is turkish shows/movies kkkkkkkk

For example mine is resurrection ertugral which is very popular among somali young people specifically young somali men and fobs

All the somali men I know are into the classic western action films of the 80s, 90s like,

face off with john travolta, nickolas cage, lethal weapon with mel gibson, danny glover, godfather with marlon brando, al pacino, scarface with al pacino, heat with robert de niro, al pacino, american gangster with denzel washington, etc

these are all the films that not only I watched but my male relatives/elders watched also like my dad, uncles, male cousins, etc

the only guys who listen to hindi songs are the guys who want to practice and improve their romance and texting game on their women like yourself kkkkkkkkkkkk
I know you despize my realness and for that reason decided to make this dumb account or alter ego of your other account hoyada wasse you are a typical delusional xaywaan Somalian. I'm real unlike you living a fantasy life online thinking he's a crusader for the Somali cause gtfoh hooyada wasse yaa mīdgo always trying to sugarcoat Somali problems kkkkk kulaha they watch Hindi movies only to shukanso women stfu u dumbass midakale if women/mothers watch it so do boys yaa dameer.

You're the one out of touch you can't even write decent Somali abaaha Ku was kkkkkkk

Last edited:

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I know you despize my realness and for that reason decided to make this dumb account or alter ego of your other account hoyada wasse you are a typical delusional xaywaan Somalian. I'm real unlike you living a fantasy life online thinking he's a crusader for the Somali cause gtfoh hooyada wasse yaa mīdgo always trying to sugarcoat Somali problems kkkkk kulaha they watch Hindi movies only to shukanso women stfu u dumbass midakale if women/mothers watch it so do boys yaa dameer.

You're the one out of touch you can't even write decent Somali abaaha Ku was kkkkkkk

@CaliTedesse why come with the disrespect I didn't towerds you, but what would I expect from a primitive daanyeer baboon.

Who can't discuss anything with people using their rationale.

Listen khaaniis (sodomite) who exchanges his hashish/weed ounces/splifs or alchol from maghrebi or maadows that you purchase from so that they can gangbang you and bust those cheeks wide open kkkkk while turning you out, including also wrecking your syphilitic walaashada (sister)

because all
Ciyaalsuuq like yourself are capable of doing these unsavoury/loathsome deeds of pimping their loved ones for the exchange of goods/services saxiib niin ma tiiheey you ain't a man just in appearance only I feel sorry for your female relatives particularly your sisters/female cousins.

As they're absent a real man in their lives when they want to see what such a man is like send them to me as my wifes kkkkkkk
See disrespect isn't nice is it especially when I didn't mention your loved ones at all but you did anyway,
you who lacks the morale impetus to do anything and get of his mothers fadeey (couch/sofa) you burnout druggie who's male relatives/elders probably sat around all day chewing khat,
and are hypersexual/promiscuous as a result of cheating or practicing infidelity which resulted in exhibit A you, aka mr sodomite degenerate
Ciyaalsuuq
don't ever disrespect me or insult my loved ones when I haven't done that to you afford me the grace's and courtesy's that you would any other person somali or not.
Kkkkkkkkk biatch biyatch

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse why come with the disrespect I didn't towerds you, but what would I expect from a primitive daanyeer baboon.

Who can't discuss anything with people using their rationale.

Listen khaaniis (sodomite) who exchanges his hashish/weed ounces/splifs or alchol from maghrebi or maadows that you purchase from so that they can gangbang you and bust those cheeks wide open kkkkk while turning you out, including also wrecking your syphilitic walaashada (sister)

because all
Ciyaalsuuq like yourself are capable of doing these unsavoury/loathsome deeds of pimping their loved ones for the exchange of goods/services saxiib niin ma tiiheey you ain't a man just in appearance only I feel sorry for your female relatives particularly your sisters/female cousins.

As they're absent a real man in their lives when they want to see what such a man is like send them to me as my wifes kkkkkkk

See disrespect isn't nice is it especially when I didn't mention your loved ones at all but you did anyway,

you who lacks the morale impetus to do anything and get of his mothers fadeey (couch/sofa) you burnout druggie who's male relatives/elders probably sat around all day chewing khat,

and are hypersexual/promiscuous as a result of cheating or practicing infidelity which resulted in exhibit A you, aka mr sodomite degenerate
Ciyaalsuuq
don't ever disrespect me or insult my loved ones when I haven't done that to you afford me the grace's and courtesy's that you would any other person somali or not.
Kkkkkkkkk biatch biyatch
kkkkkk youve been following me and quoting me for days yaa obsessed xaywaan gtfoh trying to desperately use expensive words which you fail so hard in and trying to act intelligent. You're the most doqon individual here.Walle bille you are a joke kkkkk

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
kkkkkk youve been following me and quoting me for days yaa obsessed xaywaan gtfoh trying to desperately use expensive words which you fail so hard in and trying to act intelligent. You're the most doqon individual here.Walle bille you are a joke kkkkk

@CaliTedesse expensive no above your intellect definitely yes stay of the hashish/weed, alchol, etc kid it kills brain cells which is evident by you kkkkkkkkkkk

Whats the point of trying to have a sensible discussion with a juvenile 10 year old such as yourself the real doqon

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse expensive no above your intellect definitely yes stay of the hashish/weed, alchol, etc kid it kills brain cells which is evident by you kkkkkkkkkkk

Whats the point of trying to have a sensible discussion with a juvenile 10 year old such as yourself the real doqon
You are very emotional akhi kkkkk Sensible discussion? Sxb you are constantly throwing indirect shots like a qumayo kkkkkkkkk. You are a big failure walle bille. Get out of your hooyos basement please.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You are very emotional akhi kkkkk Sensible discussion? Sxb you are constantly throwing indirect shots like a qumayo kkkkkkkkk. You are a big failure walle bille. Get out of your hooyos basement please.

@CaliTedesse indirect shots ha ha laughable wallahi trying to play victim to garner sympathy and support tragic and pathetic all at the same time wallahi,

its you who's been doing nothing but vomiting a tirade of insults/disrespect towerds my loved ones when as you claim I used indirect shots to you,

Saxiib I didn't know banter was indirect shots thank you for the info,

as I can see I've struck a sensitive cord wallahi I didn't know your that sensitive & temperamental I'm sorry I can see that I'm disturbing your pms-ing recovery period lol probably the sensitiveness is due to overcompensateing among other things such as constantly referring to having a large manhood.

Absolutely pitiful, whats a matter @CaliTedesse wah wah wah (juvenile crybaby) feeling shamed

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse indirect shots ha ha laughable wallahi trying to play victim to garner sympathy and support tragic and pathetic all at the same time wallahi,

its you who's been doing nothing but vomiting a tirade of insults/disrespect towerds my loved ones when as you claim I used indirect shots to you,

Saxiib I didn't know banter was indirect shots thank you for the info,

as I can see I've struck a sensitive cord wallahi I didn't know your that sensitive & temperamental I'm sorry I can see that I'm disturbing your pms-ing recovery period lol probably the sensitiveness is due to overcompensateing among other things such as constantly referring to having a large manhood.

Absolutely pitiful, whats a matter @CaliTedesse wah wah wah (juvenile crybaby) feeling shamed
You gave me a qashin rating 30 minutes prior to dropping your comment. You really put time and work into your comments what a lowlife. :russ::dead:. Akhi you'll never be the man I am walle bille .

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
You gave me a qashin rating 30 minutes prior to dropping your comment. You really put time and work into your comments what a lowlife. :russ::dead:. Akhi you'll never be the man I am walle bille .

@CaliTedesse if your man enough speak on the phone about this tomorrow let's step away specifically yourself from being keyboard warriors handle this mano e mano then we'll see who's really a lowlife kkkkkkk otherwise don't respond nor bother me again with your insufferable insults

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse if your man enough speak on the phone about this tomorrow let's step away specifically yourself from being keyboard warriors handle this mano e mano then we'll see who's really a lowlife kkkkkkk otherwise don't respond nor bother me again with your insufferable insults
Negro ur so gay you follow me around every thread and quote me and now want to chat with me on the phone . I don't swing that way sxb kkkkkk wtf. It's always you that responds to my comments weirdo kkkkk gtfoh

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Negro ur so gay you follow me around every thread and quote me and now want to chat with me on the phone . I don't swing that way sxb kkkkkk wtf. It's always you that responds to my comments weirdo kkkkk gtfoh

@CaliTedesse I think your confusing me with your madoow and maghrebi pimps who sell you to rich arabs within the middle east you lady boy,

your kaleej male lovers fag your the one always commenting on men's physique by calling them jilec suspect as f*ck do you ogle men when you go to the gym weirdo deviant go to bloody fruity latin america or greece bloody sodomite

don't reply incel femcel whatever you are kkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse I think your confusing me with your madoow and maghrebi pimps who sell you to rich arabs within the middle east you lady boy,

your kaleej male lovers fag your the one always commenting on men's physique by calling them jilec suspect as f*ck do you ogle men when you go to the gym weirdo deviant go to bloody fruity latin america or greece bloody sodomite

don't reply incel femcel whatever you are kkkkkkk
lol you're insults don't make any sense sxb do you generate random insults or something kkkk brother after you asked me to hit you up on voice call you have no right to call anyone else gay anymore kkkkk

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
lol you're insults don't make any sense sxb do you generate random insults or something kkkk brother after you asked me to hit you up on voice call you have no right to call anyone else gay anymore kkkkk

@CaliTedesse First of all it was only to ask why you feel the need to berate peoples loved ones with a tirade of abuse when they haven't done so to you,

and if you continue to be a unhinged freak who is beyond sense then so be it but for future reference nayaa if you want to insult someone then insult me, not my loved ones you coward

For the last time please put your energy into worthwhile pursuits than trolling and disrespecting me kkkkkkkkkkk

get a fucking life and don't respond​

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: btw face off was a classic one of the best films I watched.

" You're Sean Archer ".