Somali and Ajnabi Husband Tag, Move Aside CheeseAndXalwo, There's a new sheriff in town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should stop giving these people attention and views. I have nothing against ir marriages but I'm sick of the glorification of this garbage, marry who you please and stop shoving it in our faces with these tags

If you don't want to see it then don't enter the thread Dahlia.
I didn't watch the video. I only clicked on it to voice my opinion on the cringiness of these people and their interracial fetishes. Why can't they just marry who they like, why do they need to make youtube channels. It only annoys me because it glorifies these relationships and sets people up for divorce later when they realize it was just a novelty thing

I didn't watch the video. I only clicked on it to voice my opinion on the cringiness of these people and their interracial fetishes. Why can't they just marry who they like, why do they need to make youtube channels. It only annoys me because it glorifies these relationships and sets people up for divorce later when they realize it was just a novelty thing

I agree. Its a multi-million dollar business. Somali girls worldwide seen how CheeseAndXalwo was getting PAID from YouTube and doing lectures about marrying out. They just want to capitalize off of self-hate.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Im just waiting for the day you start glorifying IR's, and start insulting somali guys i'll be the happiest man alive!
:mjlol::pachah1:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I agree. Its a multi-million dollar business. Somali girls worldwide seen how CheeseAndXalwo was getting PAID from YouTube and doing lectures about marrying out. They just want to capitalize off of self-hate.
Wait.....what?!

There were lectures teaching xalimos how to marry out?!
:mugshotman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On second thought its simple supply and demand so I can't hate on them for wanting that youtube money. :ehh: and factoring in the increased revenue from somalispot traffic, I'd say its a lucrative business for doing nothing :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts