Somali Americans

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Looks like those FOB's in Minnehopeless who really think they're reer magaal by doing cringeworthy shyt and wearing tight pants like nigga do you see yourself. I actually feel bad for his hooyo, she's enduring it all

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Its switching time! Im no longer reer mareykan. Im reer new Zealand
download (1).jpeg
how-to-get-citizenship-in-new-zealand.jpg

I'm too sane to live here :faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
who keeps an american flag in their homes lmao.:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

are these somali rednecks?:heh:

LMAO. I didn't even notice that. I heard Somali Americans are forced to rise and sing for the anthem every morning for 12 years of their life.
And then they still get shit on and labelled terrorists.

Meanwhile Chad Somali Swedes are refusing to learn the language, getting Somali in school and refusing to learn that also. That is if they continue to bless Sven with their presence and not leaving for the UK after 5 years.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are we not gonna talk about the caption

Y’a vraiment un truc qui ne va pas chez les som d’Amérique - There is/There are something wrong with Soms ( I assmue Somali) American.

So a French Somali is now also aware of your cuckary. Damn

There is something wrong with Somali Americans. Which is not a lie, but @Saredo, is this the common sentiment among you Somali Frenchies?

Are we not gonna talk about the caption

Y’a vraiment un truc qui ne va pas chez les som d’Amérique - There is/There are something wrong with Soms ( I assmue Somali) American.

So a French Somali is now also aware of your cuckary. Damn

There is something wrong with Somali Americans. Which is not a lie, but @Saredo, is this the common sentiment among you Somali Frenchies?

I don’t think so. This is just one halimo lol.

Trending