Somali Americans

Fay

DELETED
do american somali have fake Age or do they generally age bad?

somalis along with other blacks age the best.. but for some reason every american somali i come across who tells me they 21 22 look around 30 in the face wtf is that? (Not saying 30 is old but they dont look the age they provide) r they aging like white ppl?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
do american somali have fake Age or do they generally age bad?

somalis along with other blacks age the best.. but for some reason every american somali i come across who tells me they 21 22 look around 30 in the face wtf is that? (Not saying 30 is old but they dont look the age they provide) r they aging like white ppl?

Due to luxury and happiness. And the food, the burgers and fast food. Basically have u heard of BIG DUMB AMERICANS? We Somali Americans are no exception. Except the old school Somali flight 13, us the old generations take care of ourselves

Fay

DELETED
Due to luxury and happiness. And the food, the burgers and fast food. Basically have u heard of BIG DUMB AMERICANS? We Somali Americans are no exception. Except the old school Somali flight 13, us the old generations take care of ourselves
Yes somalis look very young even if they dont take care of themselves i think its fake age tbh

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes somalis look very young even if they dont take care of themselves i think its fake age tbh

this photo will drive Rkelly & @Sheikh Warsangeli slash Marehaan crazy

7176.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
They’re lying about their age, I know only girls used to do this but now even the dudes do it. I remember when guys wanted to be older so they can seem wiser and experienced but now we have 28 year old with receding hairline telling people he’s 22 :ohlord:

Fay

DELETED
They’re lying about their age, I know only girls used to do this but now even the dudes do it. I remember when guys wanted to be older so they can seem wiser and experienced but now we have 28 year old with receding hairline telling people he’s 22 :ohlord:
Receding hairline at 28 is tragic since 28 is still young

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
We work, and stress, where as reer europe just relax and eat and live on caydh.

Naah you niggas just live a hard life lol.

Imagine living in a country where they’ll refuse to treat you at a hospital if you don’t have adequate health insurance, a country where you’re not entitled to annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, no government backed pension and etc.

I always used to wonder why Americans are so vocal about their ‘grind’. Only later did I find out that you guys have to grind hard or it’s starvation time for you man lol.

Ive visited the US, I’d much rather live in comfy Europe, where hard work actually pays.

Imagine living in a country where they’ll refuse to treat you at a hospital if you don’t have adequate health insurance, a country where you’re not entitled to annual leave, maternity/paternity leave, no government backed pension and etc.

I always used to wonder why Americans are so vocal about their ‘grind’. Only later did I find out that you guys have to grind hard or it’s starvation time for you man lol.

Ive visited the US, I’d much rather live in comfy Europe, where hard work actually pays.

I thought you were American this whole time. Wow.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Everything closes at 6 pm in Europe. You're from the U.K you shouldn't even mention the U.S your houses all look like prisons, I heard the rats run up all the electricity bill because they keep switching the lights on and off.

Habo isku xishood Dee.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Everything closes at 6 pm in Europe. You're from the U.K you shouldn't even mention the U.S your houses all look like prisons, I heard the rats run up all the electricity bill because they keep switching the lights on and off.

Habo isku xishood Dee.

You probably heard this from Menace right. We’ve already established that his family live among Asian and Nigerian drug dealers.

The only other person who has complained about the UK is AbdiJohnson and he only complains about the food portions since he’s used to eating for 5 people.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
America values hard work and dedication, maybe this explains why Somalis here are the most successful diaspora group in terms of businesses
and assimilation. I also noticed that we, as faraxs, tend to be bigger build than other faraxs for some reason, either chubbier or gains. Anyways What matter the most making something of ur life no matter where u at and becoming a better person than u were the day before :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You probably heard this from Menace right. We’ve already established that his family live among Asian and Nigerian drug dealers.

The only other person who has complained about the UK is AbdiJohnson and he only complains about the food portions since he’s used to eating for 5 people.
Looooool

Yes @R.Kelly told me all about the horror stories in the U.K

Trending

Latest posts