Somali American guy divorces his Indian wife with a triple Talaqs over the phone!

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
:gucciwhat:indian chicks are ugly af and india as a country is one giant smelly shithole. only someone mental would go there for their hairy naago.
the kids
Skjermbilde 2020-12-05 kl. 18.05.17.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Who fills up the prison cells and gives the Somali community/ies around the world a bad name? Us, or you faxaars? :heh: I’ve never seen a lack of self awareness at this level before :farmajoyaab:. The delusion is real
calm down ur talking to a brofessional farax in stories and sheiid
Skjermbilde 2020-12-05 kl. 08.13.36.png

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Let me spill the beans for Somalispot community about this issue.

Hyderabad has 35% Muslim population and they're well behaved down to earth people far from the aggressive nature of North Indian Muslims. But the Arabs, specially rich Gulf Arabs broke the gates for other nationalities 20 years ago. The local Muslims were astounded by the amount of money the Arabs pay to marry their daughters, the Arabs used to marry from middle class families not piss poor peasants though. The Middle class families stopped giving out their daughters to foreigners after numerous incidents of mistreatment, abuse and later triple talaq divorces.

New wave of Somalis, Sudanese and Yemenis flocked to Hyderabad 10 years ago seeking marriage. But Middle class families refused to engage with them, only piss poor Auto-rickshaw drivers and cobblers offered their daughters for easy money. Hundreds if not thousands of Somali men (most of them fobs) married Indians and had children with them. Most of these women are currently divorced single mothers with no one to help them raise their children.

The gov issued warrants arresting any Quazi (nikah agent) linked with assisting foreigners get Muslim brides in Hyderabad. The practice has dwindled down over the past couple of years following the arrest of countless foreigners seeking such sham marriages.

In 2019, the Indian government BANNED triple Talaq divorces, any husband who divorces his wife with triple Talaq will be punished and fined remorselessly.

This lady in the video is trying to hide behind this legislation to get some sort of assistance from the government. But the Somali dude is in USA and the Indian government cannot do anything to him.

Some Somali guys are useless husband's and they are unstable and cannot commit to a marriage 💯.. They don't take marriage serious.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Let me spill the beans for Somalispot community about this issue.

Hyderabad has 35% Muslim population and they're well behaved down to earth people far from the aggressive nature of North Indian Muslims. But the Arabs, specially rich Gulf Arabs broke the gates for other nationalities 20 years ago. The local Muslims were astounded by the amount of money the Arabs pay to marry their daughters, the Arabs used to marry from middle class families not piss poor peasants though. The Middle class families stopped giving out their daughters to foreigners after numerous incidents of mistreatment, abuse and later triple talaq divorces.

New wave of Somalis, Sudanese and Yemenis flocked to Hyderabad 10 years ago seeking marriage. But Middle class families refused to engage with them, only piss poor Auto-rickshaw drivers and cobblers offered their daughters for easy money. Hundreds if not thousands of Somali men (most of them fobs) married Indians and had children with them. Most of these women are currently divorced single mothers with no one to help them raise their children.

The gov issued warrants arresting any Quazi (nikah agent) linked with assisting foreigners get Muslim brides in Hyderabad. The practice has dwindled down over the past couple of years following the arrest of countless foreigners seeking such sham marriages.

In 2019, the Indian government BANNED triple Talaq divorces, any husband who divorces his wife with triple Talaq will be punished and fined remorselessly.

This lady in the video is trying to hide behind this legislation to get some sort of assistance from the government. But the Somali dude is in USA and the Indian government cannot do anything to him.
Since they have Somali children, can't they use the fact that they belong to their father's clan to get some help from the Somali relatives?

Since they have Somali children, can't they use the fact that they belong to their father's clan to get some help from the Somali relatives?

Lol, kids with Somali hooyos who belong to the same tribe as the father sometimes don't even get assistant after divorce. What makes you think they would offer assistance to a foreigner?

Lets face it. Men not paying for their kids after divorce is the norm for us.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Yes. But it depends on how well connected and social the mother is, there are thousands of Somalis in Hyderabad, she'll definitely receive some money if she tries to contact relatives from her ex husband's side. At least they'd do Qaaraan for her. I've seen Indian females with Somali children receiving support from the Somali community in Hyderabad.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Lol, kids with Somali hooyos who belong to the same tribe as the father sometimes don't even get assistant after divorce. What makes you think they would offer assistance to a foreigner?

Calm down abayo. This ain't no gender bashing thread.

Calm down abayo. This ain't no gender bashing thread.

Hey.

I had no intentions to gender-bash. Just replying to the absurdity of a foreigner being able to get justice from their ex, when there are Somali women with actual toll (qabil) struggling.

Before, social pressure from relatives and toll used to work as people had shame. She is in a dead end as he is from another country. If he resided in India, and maybe had a history of not providing, she could sue him for past payments and then get maintance enough for her child using the Sharia courts.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Hey.

I had no intentions to gender-bash. Just replying to the absurdity of a foreigner being able to get justice from their ex, when there are Somali women with actual toll (qabil) struggling.

Before, social pressure from relatives and toll used to work as people had shame. She is in a dead end as he is from another country. If he resided in India, and maybe had a history of not providing, she could sue him for past payments and then get maintance enough for her child using the Sharia courts.
Majority of Somali men provide for their kids tbh. I've traveled some distance over the past couple of years, I've seen most of Asia and parts of Africa too. Everywhere you go you'd see thousands of Somali students studying really hard and their education is mostly paid by their Father's.

Don't generalise all Men sis. You haven't seen the great Somali men out there trying really hard to change their kid's fortunes in the future.

This last bit hurts my heart wallahi.. How can you just leave your own blood on the street like :i83dwbv:

If you are man enough to impregnate a woman then you should be man enough to take the responsibility that follows.

Majority of Somali men provide for their kids tbh. I've traveled some distance over the past couple of years, I've seen most of Asia and parts of Africa too. Everywhere you go you'd see thousands of Somali students studying really hard and their education is mostly paid by their Father's.

Don't generalise all Men sis. You haven't seen the great Somali men out there trying really hard to change their kid's fortunes in the future.

There is a reason why I used 'some'. I think its a bit obvious that a lot of Somali men definitely provide for their kids. I'm not one of those crazies that think all Somali men are deadbeat.

:farmajoyaab:

My real issue is that the minority that do not provide get away with it, with no backlash. I think its mostly because:

A: We don't have a stable government or advanced Sharia family courts in Somalia or the west. In the Middle East, a woman can sue a man for not providing. She can get back every expense she paid like rent her husband made her pay ect throughout the duration of the marriage. If he refuses to comply, he can be imprisoned.

B: Muslim women are shamed for using the non Muslim courts in the West, even for something as simple as child support which is in fact a child's God given rights.

Last edited:
This last bit hurts my heart wallahi.. How can you just leave your own blood on the street like :i83dwbv:

If you are man enough to impregnate a woman then you should be man enough to take the responsibility that follows.

Lol, no one would leave the child on the streets. If the family are that poor, his toll and/or her toll would give them money and intervene.

There are definitely benefits to qabil.

Good to know bro

He has ruined our reputation, indians do not divorce and if she does in the west she marries a black or a white guy as her community is very very strict

this guy embarrassed us and has ruined it, i feel for her though, why marry a Somali farax who divorce every 5 minutes over the smallest thing?

Trending

Latest posts