Somali Airspace and ICAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICAO IS CORRPUT AS f*ck BUUUTTTTTTT WE DONT EVEN CONTROL OUR LAND OUR SEA AND PEOPLE CRYING ABOUT OUR AIR !

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Turkish airlines makes atleast 200 million a year from somalia alone. Somalia is a prime location for flights to and from africa we could be charging double the fees and triple, supply and demand man

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
They did, until they came out with this sabotage tactic. They chose to make their sovereignty thieving move, RIGHT when Farmaajo has heat at home.

They only decided to hand it to Somalia around 8th of July. They must have always had this theft as their plan A.

Any ideas of what can be done?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

New overflight charges for Kabul FIR
3 AUGUST, 2017 / DECLAN SELLECK / 0 COMMENTS

Effective August 1st, the new charge for overflying the Kabul FIR is a flat fee of $700 USD.

Previously, the charge was $400 USD. The Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority (ACAA) has determined the increase was necessary to support the additional infrastructure costs now that it manages its own ATC.

The fee applies to all civil flight operations using the FIR to transit enroute, regardless of aircraft size or distance flown.

Even the focking Afghanis man even them wow and their gdp is 69 billion that's close enough to Ethiopia than the war torn somalia

New overflight charges for Kabul FIR
3 AUGUST, 2017 / DECLAN SELLECK / 0 COMMENTS

Effective August 1st, the new charge for overflying the Kabul FIR is a flat fee of $700 USD.

Previously, the charge was $400 USD. The Afghanistan Civil Aviation Authority (ACAA) has determined the increase was necessary to support the additional infrastructure costs now that it manages its own ATC.

The fee applies to all civil flight operations using the FIR to transit enroute, regardless of aircraft size or distance flown.

Even the focking Afghanis man even them wow and their gdp is 69 billion that's close enough to Ethiopia than the war torn somalia
Inshallah we'll get out air back, u have to understand this is a process, it's slow but we're getting it back eventually, I feel ur pain tho it's annoying af lol, my only concern is are we gonna get our money that the ICAO collected (I doubt it)

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
that's not the reason bro
Nah its caadi the SFG admitted sland blocked full transfer. or else how do you explain this who transfer to india/secheles when sovereign country has full capacity to manage their airspace?

El padrone

Inshallah we'll get out air back, u have to understand this is a process, it's slow but we're getting it back eventually, I feel ur pain tho it's annoying af lol, my only concern is are we gonna get our money that the ICAO collected (I doubt it)
Theres no money owed to icao they invested it all with the equipment thry use at nairobi and also by capacity building for somalia institutions over the years

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Theres no money owed to icao they invested it all with the equipment thry use at nairobi and also by capacity building for somalia institutions over the years
Do you think the equipment will be sent to Somalia or will Kenya keep them

El padrone

Do you think the equipment will be sent to Somalia or will Kenya keep them
sxb they cant send it to somalia as theres airspace dispute with sland. plus they dont trust somalis can manage their airspace hence transfering it to third party nations.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Nah its caadi the SFG admitted sland blocked full transfer. or else how do you explain this who transfer to india/secheles when sovereign country has full capacity to manage their airspace?

Somaliland and Somalia was meant to share the FIR zone making one in hargesia and one in mogadishu but the talks broke down, this is because the ICAO want's money and somalia is in a weak postion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts