Somali Airspace and ICAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
ICAO want 2close some route's so no finance comes in from them or 2 distribute Somalia's Airspace to Seychelles & India.

For nearly 2 decades, a small UN body has managed Somalia’s airspace without Somali involvement & int'l oversight.

How does airspace generate revenue? Air plane flyover fees. Much of the money that was generated was spent paying the generous salaries of UN employees

Between 300 & 350 regular flights enter Somalia’s airspace daily. Each of these flights is liable to paying $275 per entry.

Our national airspace is critically important for economic growth as colossal amount of money now remains unaccounted for
DIzt0wtXYAAhpnI.jpg:large

DIzW2bmWsAAUyf3.jpg

Breakdown of earnings from the Somali Airspace is;

$82,500 a day
$577,500 a week
$2,310,000 a month
$665,280,000 a year
$720,720,000 Since the 1993

Want to show some support? join the campaign #ReclaimSomAirSpace

I want to be an air traffic controller hopefully.
I wish I could know if they would allow you to work for Mogadishu Control as a US citizen

ICAO want 2close some route's so no finance comes in from them or 2 distribute Somalia's Airspace to Seychelles & India.

For nearly 2 decades, a small UN body has managed Somalia’s airspace without Somali involvement & int'l oversight.

How does airspace generate revenue? Air plane flyover fees. Much of the money that was generated was spent paying the generous salaries of UN employees

Between 300 & 350 regular flights enter Somalia’s airspace daily. Each of these flights is liable to paying $275 per entry.

Our national airspace is critically important for economic growth as colossal amount of money now remains unaccounted for

DIzW2bmWsAAUyf3.jpg

$82,500 a day
$577,500 a week
$2,310,000 a month
$665,280,000 a year

Tbh i dont think somalia is getting those money bank again

We need Somali Airlines.
It shouldn't be that hard.
The federal government can rent some A320's or 737's and some old F-50's or maybe even the newer F-100's.
Maybe they can buy some 767's in the future or lease some A330's from the large stockpile Emirate has been sitting on.

DIzW2bmWsAAUyf3.jpg

$82,500 a day
$577,500 a week
$2,310,000 a month
$665,280,000 a year

Why don't they want finance to come in to the somali government?

I reckon it's a conspiracy.
There would be hell to pay if they intervened with any nations airspace especially one that has fought hard to get it back.
Im absolutely confused, how can india control somali airspace, I would think AMISOM might but india?

Im absolutely confused, how can india control somali airspace, I would think AMISOM might but india?
AMISOM or the United Nations won't control it either.
They may man it with controllers but at the end of the day it's Somali recognized air space.
I don't know where they got India or Seychelles from.

We need Somali Airlines.
It shouldn't be that hard.
The federal government can rent some A320's or 737's and some old F-50's or maybe even the newer F-100's.
Maybe they can buy some 767's in the future or lease some A330's from the large stockpile Emirate has been sitting on.

Waste of money you need a good tourism industry and a booming economy Somalia aint exactly a holiday destination. We should focus on preventing famines and security.

AMISOM or the United Nations won't control it either.
They may man it with controllers but at the end of the day it's Somali recognized air space.
I don't know where they got India or Seychelles from.
Somalia will just become a colony pretty soon.Very sad.

Waste of money you need a good tourism industry and a booming economy Somalia aint exactly a holiday destination. We should focus on preventing famines and security.
Diaspora take so many trips and Somali businessmen/pirates have so much money to spend.
How do you think Jubba/Dallo stay in business?
Personally I think we shouldn't have a national airline like the United States and just let the airlines compete.
Somalia will just become a colony pretty soon.Very sad.
How so?
There are no more AMISOM controllers or UN controllers except in small towns where they give taxi orders.

Diaspora take so many trips and Somali businessmen/pirates have so much money to spend.
How do you think Jubba/Dallo stay in business?
Personally I think we shouldn't have a national airline like the United States and just let the airlines compete.

How so?
There are no more AMISOM controllers or UN controllers except in small towns where they give taxi orders.

I'm aware but Somalia should focus on the basics first. Feeding the country, preventing future droughts, Al shabaab, schooling, corruption ect. If these problems are sorted trust me you will have a booming economy.

I'm aware but Somalia should focus on the basics first. Feeding the country, preventing future droughts, Al shabaab, schooling, corruption ect. If these problems are sorted trust me you will have a booming economy.
I agree but you cannot dismiss the importance of transportation that easily.
Somalia has terrible roads and the only remedy are small propeller planes.

Until we get jets that can blow up non paying intruders we won't own our airspace. It's that simple.
You don't need jets.
Somalia has sovereignty over its airspace
Do you think Luxembourg scrambles up it's props whenever an airplane enters its air space?
I doubt Somalia will make war with anyone so all it needs are Air Controllers to direct the planes because without an Air Controller the air plane is practically blind.

Yeah ofc we need basic infrastructure but nothing to fancy is needed we literally gotta start from the ground up somalia still at risk of famine and malnourishment

-Let's reclaim our space -
-Let's reclaim our land -
-Let's reclaim our sea -
-Let's reclaim our army-
-Let's reclaim our natural resource -(uranium,fish industry-oil - and etc.
-Let's relaim our trees and the soil organic matter - (from charcoal export)
-Let's reclaim our daughters that have been sold to saudi Wahabi terrorist-
- let's reclaim our identity and culture -from arabasation and wahabism.
:snoop:

The list is endless my goodness ilaahay ha inoo gargaaro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending