Somali Air Force underway

We're ready for them while they're training we already building a fleet and our pilots getting real experiences and flight hours:cool:

View attachment 139594View attachment 139595View attachment 139596View attachment 139597

No disrespect but do you think aerospace engineers capable of flying jets compare to helicopters and commercial planes?

Best thing to do in this case is ensure this kind of training and leadership placements in the forces are given on 4.5 basis

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
No disrespect but do you think aerospace engineers capable of flying jets compare to helicopters and commercial planes?

Best thing to do in this case is ensure this kind of training and leadership placements in the forces are given on 4.5 basis
This is from 8 years ago of PL first batch pilots.

Now what makes you think Puntland don't have cadets training for jets?

GemState

36/21
VIP

That's way too backward. I agree that they should recruit a certain amount of soldiers from every region so it's inclusive and a real national army, but aside from that, leadership placements should be a meritocracy.

We've gotten too used to dividing everything on 4.5

This is from 8 years ago of PL first batch pilots.

Now what makes you think Puntland don't have cadets training for jets?

Those are pilots of regular planes and helicopters, literally anyone can do that

And there isn’t any evidence of PL having cadets training for jets, where would they even gain access to that kind of equipment? If the FGS can’t afford to do and send people to Turkey instead then there is no way PL can

That's way too backward. I agree that they should recruit a certain amount of soldiers from every region so it's inclusive and a real national army, but aside from that, leadership placements should be a meritocracy.

We've gotten too used to dividing everything on 4.5

Government should move away from 4.5 definitely but with the army it’s too dangerous to tip the balance of power one way, it doesn’t have to be 4.5 but as long as there are security measures in place to prevent corruption that’s good

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Those are pilots of regular planes and helicopters, literally anyone can do that

And there isn’t any evidence of PL having cadets training for jets, where would they even gain access to that kind of equipment? If the FGS can’t afford to do and send people to Turkey instead then there is no way PL can
UAE been training our pilots over 8 years now as well as Haliburton subsidiary Saracen!

You must be a new to politics probably came with the NN wave you got alot to learn :ftw9nwa:

UAE been training our pilots over 8 years now as well as Haliburton subsidiary Saracen!

You must be a new to politics probably came with the NN wave you got alot to learn :ftw9nwa:

Why don’t they buy jets and turn the mountain hideouts into rubble then? Cheaper jets go for like $34m

I don’t really care for any political groups or NN, my main interest is security/development/ investment opportunities

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Kulaha experience and flight hours, I thought I was looking at a boneyard or something. Forget about whether it's safe or not can that shit even fly?

Wallahi you niggas will show off anything in the name of qabil:dead:

Don't talk out of your ass boowe those planes are used for training but we have planes used for missions etc too like the one in the clip below.

No where else does pilot training take place in shithole soomalia or have a "boneyard" as you say.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP

Don't talk out of your ass boowe those planes are used for training but we have planes used for missions etc too like the one in the clip below.

No where else does pilot training take place in shithole soomalia or have a "boneyard" as you say.
Saxiib I've seen tiny commercial flight clubs in the UK with equipment that's vastly superior to the hunks of junk in that dusty airfield. I never expected anything from Somalia I just thought you guys had something of substance when talking about air power.

This is what I mean, the aircraft in that video is a shitty turboprop why is this even a bragging point? You can go to any shitty airport in Somalia and that's all you'll see :faysalwtf:

images (1).jpeg

Btw this is a boneyard a place where aircrafts go to die. My comparison of a boneyard to that shit "air force" should've honestly been taken as a compliment, at least boneyards have more than a few crappy planes and a shitty helicopter that looks like it's being held together with electrical tape.

Trending

Latest posts