Somali Air Force underway

I mentioned in another thread a while ago that the SAF would be the most costly and timely to develop due to the technical ability and knowledge needed

I’m pleased to find out that this has already been something that was in the works for some time

The more experience these the young graduates gain the better, in a decade they could be training hundreds of kids themselves on Somali soil

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
First batch of aerospace engineers have graduated in Turkey to join the SAF

Turkey about to be sneaking in some Jets under the UN's nose like the APCs that keep coming in at the port.
giphy.gif

EgvMimSWsAAARuT

Turkey about to be sneaking in some Jets under the UN's nose like the APCs that keep coming in at the port.
giphy.gif

EgvMimSWsAAARuT

Insha’Allah, even Russia is telling the UNSC that the SNA can’t do any real work with the baby weapons they currently have

Great news, but I fear most of the population will not get this chacne to aspire for more without serious educational reforms in the nation.

Somalia cannot send all of their youth to Turkey

Will they be used to bomb kismanyo or garoowe?

Exactly, those weapons will be "stolen" "missing" and in the hands of mooryaan hawiye and buuns and jarer and other qashins and they will be used to kill and destroy people from Jubaland and Puntland and also DDS

I rememebr very clearly several years ago when cabdi iley banned Qaat from Oromia region, hawiye, i-door and other langabs were saying lets raise money for our Oromo brothers against Ogaden

i also remember the recent fight when Shekhaal were karbashed by One reer Cabdulle laf Adan Qayr in western Ogadeniya, i-door, hawiye, dir etc were saying lets raise weapons and money for shekhaal, in fact we have captured trucks in Qoraxey, Godey and Imay heading towards Raaso to give weapons to shekhaal, as if you can drive through Ogadeniya and give weapons to a small clan and we will say nothing, Ogadens capture it and were pissed

hence any weapons allowed for somalis will find its self deep in all Ogaden heartland, kablalax heartland where it will be used to kill every Kablalax,

so no thanks, do not blame us if we pray for the weapons ban to never ever be lifted till we have an honest government that will respect the constitution, the very constitutions that bans xamar from getting involved in regional election and picking winners or losers rather than the locals, it says in the constitutions the regions pick their own president and the federal government CAN NOT get involved,

so forgive us for being a little sceptical of these weapons being alow in the country de jure,

I laugh at see silly people who think there is an honest so called central government,

i give it a few months until they announce these graduates are starving and have lifted and wasted all those years of training because they are being being paid on time

there is no government an the animals in villa somalia re so bent on destroying Absame and Harti and once they do that they will do what they do best, they will turn on each other if they succeed eating house of kablalax, somali politics is like onions after all

hoe come you people never question where the money goes each year, why no soldiers is paid on time for months/years and what this so called government has achieved,

no roads,

no hospitals,

never finalised the transit constitution since 2008

never pay soldiers on time,

xamar is still shyt and dangerous

no plan to kick Amisom out despite on paper having 26,000 somali soldiers trained apparently,

i mean how do you support such a government? why do you guys lie to yourselves or are you being paid as shills ?

why is every other region secures her regional capital but villa somalia cannot secure xamar with 26,00 men and all the aid and taxes in somalia ? $400 million a yaear

how can you support a leadership that does not do a single duty but is instead bent on destroying Jubaland and Puntland and dreaming of giving her ports to raw meat eaters ?

the very people you call government provide information and work with alshabab,

and you aint gona do shyt to Kablalax, 100 million habashi could not, neither could white super power colonisers who waged war with them for almost a centuries from berbera to Mount kenyan, from Jigjiga to bosaso, except where these groups came to the negotiating table to sweeten them for peace -

we pissed on the geo poltics of east africa for lunch

give a hoto or a buun all the weapons on earth, their Corrupt inept nature will encourage them to sell those weapons before they can use it wisely,

Kulaha central government , government my ass, my local council has achieved more in 2 months than huuto and buuns have in 10 years

I laugh at see silly people who think there is an honest so called central government,

i give it a few months until they announce these graduates are starving and have lifted and wasted all those years of training because they are being being paid on time

there is no government an the animals in villa somalia re so bent on destroying Absame and Harti and once they do that they will do what they do best, they will turn on each other if they succeed eating house of kablalax, somali politics is like onions after all

*** come you people never question where the money goes each year, why no soldiers is paid on time for months/years and what this so called government has achieved,

no roads,

no hospitals,

never finalised the transit constitution since 2008

never pay soldiers on time,

xamar is still shyt and dangerous

no plan to kick Amisom out despite on paper having 26,000 somali soldiers trained apparently,

i mean how do you support such a government? why do you guys lie to yourselves or are you being paid as shills ?

why is every other region secures her regional capital but villa somalia cannot secure xamar with 26,00 men and all the aid and taxes in somalia ? $400 million a yaear

how can you support a leadership that does not do a single duty but is instead bent on destroying Jubaland and Puntland and dreaming of giving her ports to raw meat eaters ?

the very people you call government provide information and work with alshabab,

and you aint gona do shyt to Kablalax, 100 million habashi could not, neither could white super power colonisers who waged war with them for almost a centuries from berbera to Mount kenyan, from Jigjiga to bosaso, except where these groups came to the negotiating table to sweeten them for peace -

we pissed on the geo poltics of east africa for lunch

give a hoto or a buun all the weapons on earth, their Corrupt inept nature will encourage them to sell those weapons before they can use it wisely,

Kulaha central government , government my ass, my local council has achieved more in 2 months than huuto and buuns have in 10 years
wlh sometimes i wonder how low and divided somalis became, adeer atleast is a small step towards something good ,your demoralised when you here sth positif about somalia even the enemy doesn't behave like that, back then somalis were tribalist and used to kill and rob each other never seen this type of unpatriotic and hatred it is a shame

wlh sometimes i wonder how low and divided somalis became, adeer atleast is a small step towards something good ,your demoralised when you here sth positif about somalia even the enemy doesn't behave like that, back then somalis were tribalist and used to kill and rob each other never seen this type of unpatriotic and hatred it is a shame

sorry adeer, i will not fall for some nice pictures with pretty uniform,

somalia has not had a good leadership for 10 years, every one of them presidents in villa somalia has been obsessed with fighting Jubaland or Puntland, and not focused on anything else

bring me someone of cabdullahi yusuf's calibre who puts the nation first and honestly leads the country than i will believe you, you know, what leaders are supposed to do, be leader for every tribe not just for some and attack some militarily, politically etc out of cuqdad

sorry adeer, i will not lie to my self and i will certainly not support an army that was sent to destabilise and destroy Jubaland or DDS, did you forget when farmajo sent Turkey trained SNA to attack Wardeer earlier this year?

there is no somali government one can be proud, or an air force when the leaders in villa xamar are crazy focused on my destruction and don't pay the salary of these poor kids

forgive me if the turkey does not want to booty clap for Christmas -------yiiiibeeeeee look the butcher has bought a brand new knife :ayaanswag:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah I am impressed guulayso SAF, once that is complete we can crush the qaswadayaal and Kenyan stooges.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Before i clicked i thought you meant this

View attachment 139527
Not those. Black air forcers are like black goku. No russian or US jet stands a chance against those.

Also it's good to see out mighty air force being rebuilt. If the shitty UNSC renews the embargo, then at least we can build our air force so when we get fighter jets we have competently trained pilots that can dominate Africa again. FYI i think the FGS and the UNSC will not see eye to eye this UNSC embargo vote, especially when the UNSOM already disrespected the vp of the UNGA and our permanent representative to the UN.

:mjkkk: :damn:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
PL will insure that Somalia will not go back as it was to be. Central government killing innocent people in the name of Somalia army.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
PL will insure that Somalia will not go back as it was to be. Central government killing innocent people in the name of Somalia army.

We're ready for them while they're training we already building a fleet and our pilots getting real experiences and flight hours:cool:

PMPF-Chopper.jpg
IMG_8072(1).jpg
IMG_8077.jpg
201464635374661641910777IMG_8080.JPG

Trending

Latest posts