Somali adeer in germany for 41 years

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have been watching that informative channel for weeks now, very interesting to see a Somali perspective in that country , I have plans to leave the continent and I have been observing Germany for a while.
The country has job prospectives and skilled foreigners are in higher demand but let's not forget that country can be also anti immigration , where are the German SSPOTTERS I hope they can clarify this.

For any other ethnic minority, 41 years was enough to start a nest egg for generational wealth. Who wants to bet this guy still collects welfare?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
For any other ethnic minority, 41 years was enough to start a nest egg for generational wealth. Who wants to bet this guy still collects welfare?
Stop being negative, sxb , although the case for the majority of Western oriented Somalis are eligible enough to be on that particular category ; the recipients of free and generous donors from their host nations:

But there are also significant numbers of self made and self sustaining entrepreneurs especially within the educated diasporans despite being in smaller numbers they aren't heard of and I believe that this man is among them.

Before Somalia became the world's biggest laughing stock and eventually many countries referring " becoming like Somalia" as a reference for their mistakes and errors.

And before the collapse of the central government, officials would actually recruit and send younger pioneers to East Germany for educational and training purposes in the late 70's and beyond, I believe that several postgraduates remained after their graduation.

To this day the first generation of German Somalis are articulate professionals they hold various fields and positions in the high skilled labour markets and live faraway from the newer Somalis, despite being outnumbered by recent arrivals of uneducated Somalis that came in droves after the civil war and the large waves of Magafe generation.
In comparison to the Somalis in the UK , USA and Australia , they are self reliant and successful not because of their small numbers but because they have lived more than decades and integrated.

This is quite similar to the older and newer South African Geeljires they are exact distinct from one and other.

Do not let assumptions get the best of you , this man definitely doesn't like someone who live off generous handouts.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Good advice from the adeer walaahi, away from home, you will always be missing something💯
Are you nostalgic of returning to your country , unfortunately not everyone can be on that same page , more people have fled this year and poured into many countries as we are speaking there are large waves of Somalis stranded at border points , when asked why they risked their lives many would reply the vicious cycle of violence and instability is what led them to depart.

We may never know when it will ever be habitable again to return to Somalia , that part of me died a very long time , I wouldn't encourage anyone to return , I may understand that you're longing to go to a place where you feel comfortable but let's be honest optimism is good and predictable like the impossible we need to understand why there are over a quarter millions of displaced Somalis in the first place

Trending

Latest posts