Somali addict on the streets of London

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the UK there are many Somalis like this guy wallahi. In old Southall you will see Somalis who are complete alcoholics and druggies but no one will help them

In the UK there are many like this guy wallahi. In old Southall you will see Somalis who are complete alcoholics and druggies but no one will help them
im from north london and you see the occasional gangster somali but never a druggie or homeless one

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
im from north london and you see the occasional gangster somali but never a druggie or homeless one
That’s a big fat lie. The truth hurts but let’s admit it, take a trip to nw London and you’ll see adeers oo nolosha ka dhaceen.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
19 kids from the same parents fuuucking hell:mjlol:

Probably one of the reasons he fell through the net and into this lifestyle. I wish Somali parents would prioritise spending time with their kids and actually raising them instead of just going for quantity and popping one out ever 9 months.

Probably one of the reasons he fell through the net and into this lifestyle. I wish Somali parents would prioritise spending time with their kids and actually raising them instead of just going for quantity and popping one out ever 9 months.
most of the younger ones do and when i mean younger i mean like 50 and under. they have a small amount of kids around 2 to 5 and spend a lotta money of tuition and stuff like that. i guess his parents and some u described still have the old thinking where more children = better

This is a real problem if any of you a from Birmingham you’ll know that there are some adeero who are just lost wallahi they’re high as f*ck or mentally ill. It’s sad that the community just brushes them aside and goes their own way

You know Fathia Absie said something interesting she said they go for quantity rather than quality because children are their insurance. So they have contingency in place and figure if few fall through the cracks, or die or become caasi waalid that they’d still have enough leftover to support them when they age. So basically like a livestock! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
You know Fathia Absie said something interesting she said they go for quantity rather than quality because children are their insurance. So they have contingency in place and figure if few fall through the cracks, or die or become caasi waalid that they’d still have enough leftover to support them when they get older. So basically like a livestock! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Clever move. If one kid turns out bad then at least you have 14 extra attempts

You know Fathia Absie said something interesting she said they go for quantity rather than quality because children are their insurance. So they have contingency in place and figure if few fall through the cracks, or die or become caasi waalid that they’d still have enough leftover to support them when they get older. So basically like a livestock! 🤦🏽‍♀️
Thats a mentality when your in somalia and literally ur kids are dying through disease and malnutrition and thats when u need to have many kids to support you and to also make up for the passed away children in farmwork and stuff like that

I’m from Harlesden and we got plenty of abtis doing heroin and drinking alcohol but what’s crazy is they all look like this guy. It must be something in that b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts