Somali actress shot and killed in Garowe

AUN, ilahey qadartiis waye. I can’t believe how people could be so reckless as to record with a loaded gun. And may allah give sabr to those at the scene. Truly traumatizing
7AD3BCB9-8262-4D7A-AC28-84F65E1E8035.jpeg

OffTheDome

Proud American
Bruh wtf, don’t they have toy pistols you can buy at the suuq like the ones they sell on Eid, why use a real weapon for a skit. AUN to her

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN. This was the day that was recorded for her to go, may Allah scw widen her grave and take her to the highest jannah. Truly sad, condolences to her family and friends.

inna lillahi rajun Ilahi ha u naxariisto.

They weren’t actually filming when the accident happened but there is more information.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Aun why would they use a real gun when filming???
they couldn’t even empty the clip first? Did they seriously take a live gun, take zero precautions, keep their fingers on the trigger, and point it at each other’s heads? what??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN, ilahey qadartiis waye. I can’t believe how people could be so reckless as to record with a loaded gun. And may allah give sabr to those at the scene. Truly traumatizing
View attachment 172639

How can this mistake be done? Are they HIGH on Khat/Jaat??????? A real gun is not like a toy gun, A real gun is heavy in the hand.

And if they were acting with a real gun, it will be heavier when loaded. And if they knew the gun was loaded, and still acted with it, then this was a murder. Investigate if they slept with each other.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts