somali activist campaigned and have clawed their way 2 have Somalis represented N every field WOOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Walahi they are demanding to be represented on every occupational field imaginable. From the Ambulance driver 2 the new stadium that's about to contracted.

@Duchess was right ...she told me that this dude is a. Force for good ..now I'm convinced even though certainly he will allocate all these positions to his fellow Darood tribesmen, still I'm happy to hear this breakthrough. This should be picked up Al Sharpton as how to demand for advancement of ones people rather than turning your activism into a company. This Al Sharpton and Jesdy J are the biggest curse that happened to the duliga madow ha

Once again I apologize to Mr Bixi for putting him in the same level as the madman Omar Jamal

http://www.bbc.com/somali/maqal_iyo_muuqaal/2015/10/151017_us_somalis

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I ain't never lie. Next time, don't assume I'm supporting someone just 'cause they're related to me. I mean, he's my Adeer but he's still a good guy. :hemad:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:ehh:
I ain't never lie. Next time, don't assume I'm supporting someone just 'cause they're related to me. I mean, he's my Adeer but he's still a good guy. :hemad:

He has turned me into a fan after listening to him and his crusade. This dude is impacting a lot lives. He said in somali ( for those who are Somali challenged @AbdiJohnson , @methylamine , @Solid, @nucleus, @The-Screw , @Gorgon ) " we are demanding that the workforce of Minnesota reflect the faces of its residents ":ehh::deargod::krs::westbrookswag::yousmart::obamaswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending