Somali Abtis/Edos protesting signs

Somali's should be like the Pakistani community, tight-knit, and only look after our own.

We should distance ourselves as much as possible from BLM and the African Americans, they are not our people and are complete and utter losers.

And how would you know that? This is an anonymous site so what is there to be afraid of? People give their thoughts here completely unfiltered for that reason precisely, why is this any different? And yes, most people did.
give most people that reasoning you gave and you sound crazy.

:damsel:
Why does the fact that it doesn’t concern them make you embarrassed? It’s in their nation, state, and it was a severe wrongdoing by a group that holds authority overthe people that caused a death. The signs are honestly not even that bad either, especially in comparison to what it would have been.
hooliganism isn’t even to be seen here, no rowdy behavior, simply calm protestors with signs. That’s it.
You do you, though.
No rowdy behaviour?
GettyImages-1215368356-scaled-e1590586440181-696x392.jpg

George floyds murder was clearly criminal and he was not a thug, But somalis should only concern them selves with our problems, The Madows dont care about us

Somali's should be like the Pakistani community, tight-knit, and only look after our own.

We should distance ourselves as much as possible from BLM and the African Americans, they are not our people and are complete and utter losers.
Pakistanis make alliances with Muslims and have good relations with Somalis. We should only ally with people we can gain from, what can a BLM give us besides headache.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Notice how Somalis dont care about their own but cry about Tyrone and Xabib from Palestine?

What a bunch of begs

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
No rowdy behaviour?
GettyImages-1215368356-scaled-e1590586440181-696x392.jpg
was that them? Nope.
was that the people pictured in the picture posted by @Ayubi? Nope
George floyds murder was clearly criminal and he was not a thug, But somalis should only concern them selves with our problems, The Madows dont care about us
Geogrge Floyd was checked out by the police for signing a bad check in a grocery store. He committed no crime, but was kneeled on to death by a police officer :damsel:
if they don’t care, so what? Explain why that matters
Helping out others on this dunya always pays back in akhira, why should we care if they as individuals pay back? Not like we have the guarantee of being alive to see the pay back, anyway.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The Somali eedo fobs in Somalia be like......not only are the diaspora american Somali children Baqthiii...their hoyos too. They are on face book like their children. They want to be cool while not speaking English or able to type a sentence on Twitter. Its all about whats new & how can i join in. Instead of these hooyos being at home washing their panties, they are out here rioting for a black man they don't know. Same black men WHO knock out their sons in the streets. Its an Cajaaib phenomenon.

Amazing how somalis are so proactive when it comes to utter nonsense that doesn't concern them.

But they would never put the same effort into rebuilding somalia or making a difference there.

Cadaan policemen: Get out the car, we need to check something.

Farax: No there is a mistake, I'm Somali! Can't you see?!

Cadaan policemen: oh, my apologies, have a good day, sorry for the inconvenience.

Somali privilege

:drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Man y’all don’t understand America and police. The guy that died could of been Somali.
No, he couldn't. Not a single Somali has ever been killed by police in Minnesota. They are just desperate for attention and want to steal. The days of Somalis not being shot are about to end though. Well done, mooryaans.
I wonder where their children are...?
:susp:

Last edited:
No, he couldn't. Not a single Somali has ever been killed by police in Minnesota. They are just desperate for attention and want to steal. The days of Somalis not being shot are about to end though. Well done, mooryaans.
Not killed but threatened, hell yeah. I myself got 5 cops surround my car and pull their guns on me. The cops high beam lights were in my face and couldn’t see they had their guns out at 1st. They probably would of shot me had they felt “threatened”. All because a mexican was in the area robbing people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Not killed but threatened, hell yeah. I myself got 5 cops surround my car and pull their guns on me. The cops high beam lights were in my face and couldn’t see they had their guns out at 1st. They probably would of shot me had they felt “threatened”. All because a mexican was in the area robbing people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's about to get a whole lot worse. You're going to have to straighten your hair and claim Indian from now on if you don't want to end up as Trayvon Abdi.
:chrisfreshhah:

Trending