Somali Abtis/Edos protesting signs

1590591211844.png

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wallahi I knew we were lost as a people, but I didn't think we'd ever stoop this low. Never in my life have I been embarassed to be somali, until i saw this nonsense.
We need to carry drastic reforms and learn from the failures.

Our sons in the future must be raised to be real men, not like these castrated faraxs :nahgirl:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do you call one of them an abti and the other one eedo?

Is this for real? Look at how far we've fallen as a community, when our elders are bootyclapping for dead Madow thugs. No wonder our homeland is a shithole.
those aren't elders. :ftw9nwa:

you guys are all messed in the head. Who cares if someone protests? most normal people consider that a good thing

those aren't elders. :ftw9nwa:

you guys are all messed in the head. Who cares if someone protests? most normal people consider that a good thing
It's a waste of time and none of their business. I don't know why you're insinuating we aren't normal people.

It's a waste of time and none of their business. I don't know why you're insinuating we aren't normal people.

because nobody who is normal would see that picture and feel embarrassed. besides, there are all walks of people protesting in the city, to zero on the on the people the same ethnic background as you is really corny.

because nobody who is normal would see that picture and feel embarrassed. besides, there are all walks of people protesting in the city, to zero on the on the people the same ethnic background as you is really corny.
You're saying the majority of people here are abnormal?

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I don’t think you all understand the backstory.

a AA man in Minnesota was kneed and chocked to death by a police officer despite never resisting and repeatedly stating kindly that he couldn’t breathe and was uncomfortable
Look for the video, his name is George Floyd
I don’t see what’s to be embarrassed about ngl

I don’t think you all understand the backstory.

a AA man in Minnesota was kneed and chocked to death by a police officer despite never resisting and repeatedly stating kindly that he couldn’t breathe and was uncomfortable
Look for the video, his name is George Floyd
I don’t see what’s to be embarrassed about ngl
We've seen it. The video was posted several times and on multiple threads.

some people on here think like that. its not enough to be a majority. probably only a few really believe it, and some others just go along with it
And how would you know that? This is an anonymous site so what is there to be afraid of? People give their thoughts here completely unfiltered for that reason precisely, why is this any different? And yes, most people did.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Hooliganism and involvement in matters not concerning you. Oh and also cringe signs.
:damsel:
Why does the fact that it doesn’t concern them make you embarrassed? It’s in their nation, state, and it was a severe wrongdoing by a group that holds authority overthe people that caused a death. The signs are honestly not even that bad either, especially in comparison to what it would have been.
hooliganism isn’t even to be seen here, no rowdy behavior, simply calm protestors with signs. That’s it.
You do you, though.

Trending