Somali’s and Vitamin D deficiency

The niggas in Canada are so soft that Xalimos are taking over and running gangs.
:damn:
BIG L
T
Somalis are dark-skinned living in the white man's continent, what do you expect? You don't belong there.
The world is made for all of Bani Adam. They just need to suppliment the same way fair skinned people use sunscreen in the sun. It’s our responsiblity to take care of ourselves. If the Somali people in sweden are too stupid to realize it, then they’ll continue to suffer the consequences.

T

The world is made for all of Bani Adam. They just need to suppliment the same way fair skinned people use sunscreen in the sun. It’s our responsiblity to take care of ourselves. If the Somali people in sweden are too stupid to realize it, then they’ll continue to suffer the consequences.
That's not what I meant though, you know damn well what I meant.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Most men get enough zinc from all the red meat we might even consume too much.
You would be absolutely surprised. I eat a shit tonne of fish, meat and poultry. And my zinc still showed on the lower side at some point. Especially if you are ciyaal zinah/ciyaal siigo or even married.

vitamin d deficiency is also linked to hairlose, so if you niggas dont want a bidaar at the age of 28 take supplements

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Just nature's way of telling us to go back home.

It's either that or have kids with some pale skinned gazelle so your kids can adapt.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This topic hits different now under these quarantine times, I have vitamin d deficiency and I am scared a little bit but I will take supplements soon :)

This topic hits different now under these quarantine times, I have vitamin d deficiency and I am scared a little bit but I will take supplements soon :)
836466C3-5F82-4D54-BDD3-D5097D0A48D0.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
I take this daily:

0376_mainimage.png

In 2019 I stopped taking it out of carelessness, but since Corona hit I started taking it again.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I had vitamin D deficiency all my life, I remember my late gp always warned my family about the implication of having low vitamin d, and reminder us to take vitamin d supplement daily. We didn’t listen to him and never took his advice serious until 6 years ago.

6 years ago, I became health concious, stopped eating junk food everyday, stopped drinking sugary drinks, daily exercise-cardio, started to eat balanced-35/30/35 marcos, I began taking supplements and then I was serious about vitamin d because it was below average-10ng/ml from blood test result. Within a year since the blood test, I followed gp instructions- daily vitamin d supplement plus cod liver and stay an hour outside between 10am to 1pm, vitamin d level went up to 50 ng/ml. Ive had no ache on lower back and knee, my endurance improve, and no complaints of fatigue alhamdillah.

To this day, I still take daily vit d supplement and once a year blood test to monitor vitamin d, iron and thyroid level. Alhamdillah.

Last edited: