Somaaliyeey know your enemies!!! Don't support them over your rivals!!

It is a known fact that crisis group and many think tanks connected with Somali politicians. As a gen z Somali, I've only followed Somali politics for a couple of years but enough to see who is an analyst and who is a propagandist profiteering off our crisis. Now that Farmaajo has been likely defeated in the elections which is somewhat shocking to me considering how much he was rigging it, you will see these crisis profiteers recycle the same process and use it against the next Somali government.

I promise you, Rashid Abdi will call Sheikh Shariif a dictator once he starts nationalizing the oil deals and continues the ban on the ban on Sahan. I promise you Matt Bryden will be on Al Jazeera calling for the U. N to intervene the second there is another dispute. And wait till you see the Ahmed Madoobe, Kenya, and the Emirati puppets in Puntland scream about something else. The process will continue and the next president will be called the same bad names Farmaajo was called but as I recall, Somalia has had a bunch of Presidents, and currently has six other men outside villa Somalia claiming to be presidents who are also routinely replaced ever four years except for the butcher of Kismayo.

The thing is, the voices fueling the divide and chaos continue while the heads of states change. This makes me wonder, this makes me question, are those voices the instigators of the conflict. Do these voces exist in peaceful and stable nations, and if not because we know they don't, let's acknowledge their job is our chaos which they stay long nights to continue.

Tweets with replies by Abdi Aynte (@Aynte) / Twitter
Abdirashid Hashi quits Somalia's largest Think Tank, HIPS

Hodan Ali (@hodansomali) / Twitter
1651298783742.png

Axmed Madoobe oo Eedayn cusub ujeediyay dowladda Farmaajo kana warbixiyay  Safarkiisi Kenya.

Trending

Latest posts