Solution to Qabyaalad

What do you think of this final solution

• Total voters
Their success happened because of their unity.
If it wasn't for the oil, they would still be Bedouin nomads fighting like how Somalis are nomads fighting over territory and resources today. Development and urbanization decreases tribalism significantly. Poverty is a major contributor to tribalism.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
They have far too much free time and are literally brainwashed to hate eachother from young. The older generation suffer from a wide range of mental health issues from PTSD to Bipolar disorder it's no wonder this shit still exists when everyone is fucked up. The young kids are learning this garbage without ever coming into contact with opposing information so they view it as fact .

Historical revisionism is a big problem in the somali community niggas are really changing what happened in the civil war and prior to make them look innocent to put blame on clans they don't like now. Educate the kids from a neutral standpoint don't allow them to be radical from their parents stories and I know for a fact in the next generation we won't have the same amount of people so obsessed with tribal lineages
the civil war was inevitable cause communist dictatorships collapsed all across Europe and Africa as a result of the fall of the communist soviet union in 1990 and the berlin wall going down uniting both west and east Europe and ending the communist block even the Ethiopian communist Derg regime fell as well it was a matter of time before the same thing happened to the communist siad barre regime

it had nothing to do with a particular clan hopefully that settles any revisionism we have going on and yes education is ultimately the key

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
If it wasn't for the oil, they would still be Bedouin nomads fighting like how Somalis are nomads fighting over territory and resources today. Development and urbanization decreases tribalism significantly. Poverty is a major contributor to tribalism.
And also education iyo cilmi islami. If somalis only knew how many sins they accumulate for qabyaalad maybe they wouldn't engage in it.

Last edited:
Improve people's living conditions and slowly engineer the culture and social aspects through education. We need a few more cards on our hands in terms of resource allocation to kickstart this process. Besides that, the solutions are straightforward.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Improve people's living conditions and slowly engineer the culture and social aspects through education. We need a few more cards on our hands in terms of resource allocation to kickstart this process. Besides that, the solutions are straightforward.
Qabil runs in our blood. Look at it from this angle. Are we going to do what you mentioned and have incredible leadership and refomed. The Salafi and the gaal among us are still qabilists sxb.
:francis:

If we cant rise with everyone,then we shall drag them down with us.

If we cant cure a disease,we shall infect others aswell:mybusiness:

Im serious about this sxb.

BD4982B2-5BAC-401F-8931-31B7D78D96F5.jpeg

The place to start would be Asia and Latin America.

Wouldn't the Middle East be the best place to try this out?
:cosbyhmm:

Europe is stable and this wouldnt work.

I know this isn't qabyaalad, but there are a bunch of secessionist movements like German confederations that want ictiraaf based on historical claims going back to the treaty of Westiphalia. There's also the situation of Catalonia, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Donbass, Kosovo and etc.

We have to start like any dangerous Ideology,target the most poor regions and fund centres of learning and materials. Essentially forged history.

This would wreck havoc in Asia sxb:diddyass:

This sounds like every other terrorist plot featured in Hollywood movies!
:russ:

We are xawayaniin, we should be treated like one. A dictator should be chosen based on their efficiency in leading and developing the country.

Wlhi Sspot is ona roll manta.:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
View attachment 95577

Wouldn't the Middle East be the best place to try this out?
:cosbyhmm:

I know this isn't qabyaalad, but there are a bunch of secessionist movements like German confederations that want ictiraaf based on historical claims going back to the treaty of Westiphalia. There's also the situation of Catalonia, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Donbass, Kosovo and etc.

This sounds like every other terrorist plot featured in Hollywood movies!
:russ:

Wlhi Sspot is ona roll manta.:mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be hard in the middle east who have already established qabil but are under dictatorships. Asia is ripe and ready to implode. Qabyaalad their would help spread it to the Middle East on steriods and eventually make Qabyaalad the greatest Somali invention of all time:pachah1:

In the world of Qabilism, Somali qabils would be on the top of the pyramid:lolbron:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Divide and conquer only works on people with average IQ lower than 80

Last edited:
It will be hard in the middle east who have already established qabil but are under dictatorships. Asia is ripe and ready to implode. Qabyaalad their would help spread it to the Middle East on steriods and eventually make Qabyaalad the greatest Somali invention of all time:pachah1:

Instead of just qabyaalad I say support qabyaalad and secessionist movements as well!
:fittytousand:

In the world of Qabilism, Somali qabils would be on the top of the pyramid:lolbron:

I now might have to come around on this.:leon:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Instead of just qabyaalad I say support qabyaalad and secessionist movements as well!
:fittytousand:

I now might have to come around on this.:leon:
Its always good to invest in more than one strategy. The only downside is that secessionists may want to breakaway at first but they may later expand and become multicultural where with Qabyaalad they will forever remain in that state and actually divide more the larger they become:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Typical reer ununka leh, they've destroyed Somalia and its people and now they want to destroy other countries.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The solution to qabyaalad is to love everyone like u love urself and treat people fairly. It’s very simple and this act of kindness goes a long way :)

Is to spread around the world. Somalis will never give it up and this puts us at a great disadvantage globally
So if we cant unite as a nation, we have to create division and hate across other nations. Imagining spreading Qabil across the world and chinese waging qabil wars, Tokyo divided among different clans:banderas:

I will now dedicate myself to teach ajnaabis about qabyaalad and invent fake qabils for them.
This way, we can then divide Somaliya among Qabil and still be safe from being overrun.

I await your praises for saving the lixdan iyo sideed nation walalayaal:mjhaps:

Qabyalad is not necessarily the BIGGEST problem in the South. We ara much more qabyaalad oriented in the north. The problem is AfMiishaariin qabiilist leaders mostly north of Beledweyne dealing with Ximaariin leaders of masakiin less qabiilist communities south of Beledweyne.

Col CabdillaahYuusuf and ShiikhGeneralWarlorfIndoCadde meet Ximaar CaliGeed and Ximaar CaliMahdi and who ever leads the AfMaayTedhe speakers. You have no masaakiin in qabyalad in the North we have our full share of it and every clan knows the boundaries. The Masaakiin communities in the south get taken advantage of AfMiishaariin. Terrorist get involved .... Amisomnia Trusteeship of FGS .... chaos

Tukraq

VIP
Keep on dreaming.

While the rest of the World advances, Somalia/Somaliland will continue to be a tribal shithole topped off with religious extremism infecting the people.

Don't worry though, the resources will be put to good use by the industrious Turks :icon lol:
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:imagine letting low IQ turks "handle" your resources:liberaltears: were finished as a nation

Trending