Solution to creeping bidar?

Daily 15 to 20 minute scalp massage. If you stay consistent, you will never go bald. Take the advice or not, it is up to you. But it 100% works!

Rubbish, do not take those dangerous drugs. Natural alternatives like scalp massage work. But most are too lazy to try!

Or do not want a simple solution. This is a multi billion dollar industry.

Hair transplant or something else?
There are increasing studies showing the efficacy of natural treatments. One natural treatment is rosemary. oil.

Dilute it in your usual hair oil and apply to your hair and also massage it into your scalp daily.

Reduce stress. Improve your nutrition and fix nutritional deficiencies.

People also rave about castor oil- get a hexane free, food grade one and apply to where the hair is getting less and take a very small amount orally like it's 1ml max a day. Ignore the 'no scientific evidence' that just means they haven't done a peer reviewed study (and won't because there's no money in natural products).

If you have scalp issues, consider a DIY treatment of mixing together crushed aspirin tablets and apple cider vinegar and applying topically- this will increase blood flow and circulation in the scalp.

Stop using shampoo everyday- these standard shampoos aren't good for your hair and have harsh chemicals. You don't 'need' it that's a marketing gimmick.

Report in two months I'm genuinely curious how this goes it would be nice to have someone do it

Without it being faan these are genuinely cutting edge natural hair growth protocols.

Last edited:
It’s over bro if it’s genetical just take the first flight to turkey hair transplants there are very cheap get it done once you comeback use minoxidil to keep your hair

There are increasing studies showing the efficacy of natural treatments. One natural treatment is rosemary. oil.

Dilute it in your usual hair oil and apply to your hair and also massage it into your scalp daily.

Reduce stress. Improve your nutrition and fix nutritional deficiencies.

People also rave about castor oil- get a hexane free, food grade one and apply to where the hair is getting less and take a very small amount orally like it's 1ml max a day. Ignore the 'no scientific evidence' that just means they haven't done a peer reviewed study (and won't because there's no money in natural products).

If you have scalp issues, consider a DIY treatment of mixing together crushed aspirin tablets and apple cider vinegar and applying topically- this will increase blood flow and circulation in the scalp.

Stop using shampoo everyday- these standard shampoos aren't good for your hair and have harsh chemicals. You don't 'need' it that's a marketing gimmick.

Report in two months I'm genuinely curious how this goes it would be nice to have someone do it

Without it being faan these are genuinely cutting edge natural hair growth protocols.
I sweat every day either via workout or soccer, shampoo every other day at least isn’t good? What about all the sweat build up

I sweat every day either via workout or soccer, shampoo every other day at least isn’t good? What about all the sweat build up
Tbh with you I don't know the exact details of what the best regimen / alternative is. Experiment with a little and see what helps you. I just know that regular use of the standard ones isn't great for the head- it removes all the oils in your scalp, etc

Latest posts