Solution for western faraxs that are struggling with getting married

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you are religious, have a decent job, degree, no criminal record, and don't look like shit. In today's world. You are literally the gold standard in are community since so many men are doing worse.

Just ask your mom, sisters, cousins for a match up. One thing we aren't running out of is Somali women looking to settledown. Even this year, when my male cousins or friends are looking to settle. They are talking with suitors by the week

Last edited:
πŸš¨β€ΌοΈLISTEN UPβ€ΌοΈπŸš¨

If youre a western farax who is on his deen, has good character, n already got his money up but is still struggling to find the right one?

Well I have the solution for you, you def gon be thanking me later… :westbrookswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But but but, she will not know how to use the toilet seat, or operate safety control panel of the electric cooker, then what is one to do?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What makes you think 18 year old Western Mandeeq who spent 3 years of her teenage life locked inside from a pandemic isn’t a virgin? You know how shit people’s social skills have gotten let alone young adults?

But by all means go back home. Less competition for western niggas πŸ™‹πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Marrying a halimo back home is horrible

You can not connect
2 completly different walks of life,you need a western halimo who understands your humour and your qurbajoog habits

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
πŸš¨β€ΌοΈLISTEN UPβ€ΌοΈπŸš¨

If youre a western farax who is on his deen, has good character, n already got his money up but is still struggling to find the right one?

Well I have the solution for you, you def gon be thanking me later… :westbrookswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No i think its better to get someone who has the same situation as me and cant be a rock either. Also ur implying that the only way to find someone on deen is going back home

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±
Marrying a halimo back home is horrible

You can not connect
2 completly different walks of life,you need a western halimo who understands your humour and your qurbajoog habits
Nah bro I can just better my somali tho :kobeok:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±
If you are religious, have a decent job, degree, no criminal record, and don't look like shit. In today's world. You are literally the gold standard in are community since so many men are doing worse.

Just ask your mom, sisters, cousins for a match up. One thing we aren't running out of is Somali women looking to settledown. Even this year, when my male cousins or friends are looking to settle. They are talking with suitors by the week
:westbrookwtf: Bro what are you talking bout a degree aint mandatory you could just get a job at yo local warehouse simple as that

NidarNidar

Punisher
AMAZONIAN WARRIOR QUEENS😟😟😟😭😭
futurama fry GIF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Fobs are too energetic I think I will pass out if I have one as a wife 🀣.

NidarNidar

Punisher

That is true, my mom is always getting bombarded with request from her friends, I'm just busy working on myself, thankfully I moved out years ago so the pressure isn't there all the time.

I always recommend to anyone don't rush to get married, get your shit in order, talk about everything and marry someone with the same level of maturity as yourself.

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
If you guys act like gremlins who can't hold their tongues, we can lock you out of SSpot as well. :)

:pachah1:You forget I'm a Mod.
Baayo I got banned from the culture & history section for violating oromos. Im a changed person now:liberaltears: unblock me xx

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Baayo I got banned from the culture & history section for violating oromos. Im a changed person now:liberaltears: unblock me xx
Godamn, what racist things were you saying that got you banned from there πŸ’€ how am I not blocked off from there yet some of the things I say are ban worthy πŸ’€

Trending