SolidCamel the big phony

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many of you already know, SolidCamel has claimed to live in Edmonton. He says he knows me but doesn't want to give his name. He offered to meet up but stood me up once and he provided me an app number with an Edmonton area code saying its his number.

I sent him a link because I grew suspicious of this man. The link was random but it was important to me because it shows the locations of people who visit the website.

He lives in Calgary

I have provided picture proof.

Don't believe anything SolidCamel says. He's a liar. Who lies about the city they live in?

Busted. No wonder why you stood me up. You dont live here. And your phony phone number in the hopes of you getting my real number. You phony snake. :drakelaugh:

I've said this people this guy is shady. Don't believe an iota from this man of whatever he says. Take whatever he says with a grain of salt. :camby:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-18-23-03-49-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-23-03-49-1.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_2015-09-18-23-03-58-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-23-03-58-1.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Screenshot_2015-09-18-23-04-15-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-18-23-04-15-1.png
    251.4 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
We have a complete imposter in this building. This dude said, back in June, that he was heading to law school when actually he was heading to his low level hashiish Push'ing

I

IntensiveCareUnit

:damnmusic::damn::banderas::ahh:
somspot first qarxis am so happy i get to sit in for this one

I have now narrowed down who he might be. I only know a handful of people in Calgary.

From a hundred suspects to now maybe 4 or 5

I'm very close to solving the mystery

:kendrickcry:

Anyone who says knows my parents personally will be under the microscope.

You and your fake name and your fake app number has gone out the window.

He is the one playing games. He is the one that stood me up at a mall

Why can't you just fight him ? Settle this once and ...

I gave him my number a long time ago. He keeps messaging me every now and then playing games. He hasn't given me anything about him (I don't care). I'm in school and don't have time for his qashin. If he wants to reach me, he can. Here's yet to call me once. Not even a blocked number. What a fuley. I have no desire to fight him. That's ciyaal shit. I've offered to meet this guy multiple times yet he flops. But I won't expose. He seems like a cool guy. I've offered to get a donair or something but he flops.

And my number shows Calgary cuz that used to be the IP of every phone bought from a certain cheap phone company back in 2010.

Anyone who says knows my parents personally will be under the microscope.

You and your fake name and your fake app number has gone out the window.

He is the one playing games. He is the one that stood me up at a mall

Call me. Tomorrow at noon. Call me from a blocked number even. Then make a thread about it. But then again you won't. And wtf? Your parents? I don't even know you

Q

Queen Carawelo

I'm not going to sit here and let y'all try to gang up on Solid.

Solid we can tag team on AJ and we can distract Menace with a big booty fob chick. I won't let them do this.. :jcoleno:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Solid we can tag team on AJ and we can distract Menace with a big booty fob chick. I won't let them do this.. :jcoleno:
:dwill::dwill::ehh::hahaidiot:

I gave him my number.
Weeks ago. If he doesn't call me he's a fuley. Walahi what I gave him wasn't fake.

I have made SolidCamel lose his temper.

How's the weather in Calgary? I would have met you today but you're 3.5 hours away

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.