Soldiers Raid& Loot weapons TO SELL in Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is farmaajo doing? These guys selling guns In the streets like some somboosas. It's been a year and they still don't have control of Mogadishu?

DRACO

VIP
“About 600 to 700 AK-47 and (other) guns were looted from the former UAE training camps,” weapons dealer Jama Ali told Reuters, speaking from a home in Mogadishu where he and two other men presented the weapons.

Ali said they purchased the weapons for $700, a significant discount on the current price of $1,350 in Mogadishu for a new Kalashnikov. The dealers then began last night reselling the weapons at $1,000 each, he said.

“The best day for business is when there is government infighting,” said Hassan Abuja, another dealer. “Prices of weapons and ammunition go up.” (Additional reporting and writing by Maggie Fick Editing by Peter Graff)

https://af.reuters.com/article/somaliaNews/idAFL8N1S26YC

Bohol

VIP
I don't blame them in some areas in Somalia a single AK-47 is sold for $1000. I would loot it too if I was there. UAE equipment in Somalia is halal to steal.

DRACO

VIP
What the hell is farmaajo doing? These guys selling guns In the streets like some somboosas. It's been a year and they still don't have control of Mogadishu?
Chewing as usual.
527px-Khat_01.jpg

DRACO

VIP
Residents in the area told Reuters they saw UAE-trained forces discarding their military uniforms and fleeing the facility in three-wheeled rickshaws with guns in their laps.

After 90 minutes of sporadic gunfire, the facility was secured by presidential palace guards, a Reuters journalist at the scene said.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::damn:

#s

Bohol

VIP
Residents in the area told Reuters they saw UAE-trained forces discarding their military uniforms and fleeing the facility in three-wheeled rickshaws with guns in their laps.

After 90 minutes of sporadic gunfire, the facility was secured by presidential palace guards, a Reuters journalist at the scene said.

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::damn:

#s

grand-theft-auto-somalia_o_974945.jpg

Farmaajo is working on raising a military force that is not hawiye. This should kill the looting issue. Looting and behaving like animals is encoded in these people's DNA so they need to be removed from opportunities to loot

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
The anti government groups have now resorted to taking pictures of their own gun's and label it as stolen property. :chrisfreshhah::kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Farmaajo is working on raising a military force that is not hawiye. This should kill the looting issue. Looting and behaving like animals is encoded in these people's DNA so they need to be removed from opportunities to loot
What can be done about them? As long as they are around the country will never prosper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending