Soft hands

Cartman

reformed
Same, I can feel my bones by squishing the fat on my fingers and palm like it’s a cushion. People used to touch my hands all the time like a stress ball, wanted to knock some niggas out for that shit back in elementary :pachah1:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I got hands that are soft as a new born baby lol wtf everytime someone touches it they ask me why my hands are so soft. How do I fix this ?

Only by hard, physical work.

Do you know that they killed people with soft hands in Russia during the communist revolution?

They thought that people with soft hands were bourgouise.

Same here dawg, unless it's crazy soft like a new born I wouldn't sweat it. Anyway, just go to the gym regularly and they will get rough overtime.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I got hands that are soft as a new born baby lol wtf everytime someone touches it they ask me why my hands are so soft. How do I fix this ?

by joining the Gym huuno. Cut on your womanly thighs, fuuto, and overall excess estrogen.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
by joining the Gym huuno. Cut on your womanly thighs, fuuto, and overall excess estrogen.

No eedo, only hard physical labour will do. Women like that. Large, masculine hands, rugged by years of hard physical labour.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No eedo, only hard physical labour will do. Women like that. Large, masculine hands, rugged by years of hard physical labour.

1616701197256.png

Jungle

VIP
Im not suprised that people on here have soft hands as most of you have never had manual labour jobs or will never have 1 lol.

Stack paper on your sitting on your arse, soft hands dont matter.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Im not suprised that people on here have soft hands as most of you have never had manual labour jobs or will never have 1 lol.

Stack paper on your sitting on your arse, soft hands dont matter.

Loool, would you say that the heaviest thing some of the gen z's on here have lifted is a pen?

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts