Socotra Archipelago

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
In the 77 war they helped Ethiopia because of one reason the Somalis were going to take back their occupied lands socotra included, the yemenies were aware of this that’s why they helped Ethiopia
Bullshit. South yemen only helped ethopia because they were forced by russia since they controlled south yemen. Somalia was not gonna take back shit :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
when will ur fat ass stfu? go get urself a white man since your kaniis ass is praising them every damn day
Iam telling the truth naya :mjdontkno: . This pride you have is not gonna take you anywhere. I think somalis should have stayed colonised longer. So the langaabnimo would have been completely erased

In the 77 war they helped Ethiopia because of one reason the Somalis were going to take back their occupied lands socotra included, the yemenies were aware of this that’s why they helped Ethiopia
Yemen wasn't a single entity in 1977, it wasn't united till 1990. It was south Yemen that assisted Ethiopia and they did it for economic reasons.

About a quarter of the plant and animal species found on Socotra are endemic to the island. It's too precious to be left under the administration of a corrupt government like Somalia's.

Horta your not even from puntland so that negate you on speaking on issues relating to the affairs of puntland and why you wanna displace people that lived in socotra for centuries. in puntland there even are a qabil called arab salax their forfathers are the mehri people of socotra so and the relations between both peoples are good

giphy.gif
I never said I want to displace the people in socotra lol the mehris are frown people, one of my best friends are from the mehri tribe in Yemen, all I said was they aren’t native in socotra

Last edited:
Yemen wasn't a single entity in 1977, it wasn't united till 1990. It was south Yemen that assisted Ethiopia and they did it for economic reasons.
Yes it was southern Yemen, they were two different states / countries but they did not want to lose the island either, that was one of the reasons

How did come by this intel that their are not native
:farole:
The island is much closer to Somalia and Somalis already lived there a long time ago, the Arabs were traders and they settled in many Somali inhabited places such as zayla, Mogadishu, and other coastal areas

The island is much closer to Somalia and Somalis already lived there a long time ago, the Arabs were traders and they settled in many Somali inhabited places such as zayla, Mogadishu, and other coastal areas
The inhabitants of Socotra are natives baayo the only somalis they interactive with are the majeerteens

giphy.gif

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Diaspora immigrants arguing about who an island belongs to hhhh

Renounce your citizenship , book a flight to Somalia , become a foreign ambassador to Yemen with your cadaan education , bribe or give your daughter to a tribal war lord let’s say in hadramout , aden or even a houthi geeljire and in return you get that isolated barren jinn filled island.

if you can’t do the above ^ no point discussing

Trending