Social Pressure Gone Crazy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin Can Relate to this :

A father in China attempted suicide because he was ashamed that his son was still single at the age of 29​

Seriously??? I am sure alot of Somali Mothers in the Diaspora relate to this. This issue of wanting your children getting married can be a disease that becomes a depression. This Chinese took pills to kill himself just because his 29 son is not married. He survived it, but seriously-- walaahi lack of imaan and Taqwaa is dangerous indeed. Your child is his or Her own person. You do not own your child. Periodt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-china-attempted-suicide-because-072214077.html

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:kanyehmm: :kanyehmm:

Social pressure is there. I am expected to settle down for the 5th time.

5th time?

1643285849808.png

"If young women are not married after 27, they are referred to as sheng nu, or leftover women."

"Sheng nu" will be added into my vocabulary
:silanyolaugh: :mjpls:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"If young women are not married after 27, they are referred to as sheng nu, or leftover women."

"Sheng nu" will be added into my vocabulary
:silanyolaugh: :mjpls:

1643289101117.png
I know, walaahi i also loved that word when i read it, It is definitely more PC and better than Spinster. Spinster sounds like a virus quarantine patient yaaqee

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol whats wrong with being single at 29? One of my cousin is 29 and not married yet

Nothing is wrong with it. Thats the point of my thread. U should not base your life and comparing yourself to others. YOU ARE UNIQUE~ YOU ARE WORTHY ! YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON!!

Trending

Latest posts