Social life?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Walaalo u do know that @SOULSEARCHING is @CaliTedesse in a new nigis right?
Soon he’ll slide into ur DM’s
:russ:
War mïdgaankii ku dhuustay wasse Walle your siil leaks for me every thread i make or where i go your siil yearns for me I am not Soul-searching or anyone else nor would my testosterone allow me to create an account and act as a girl not everyone is the typical skinny caato macawiis jileec Somali man like yourself.

Don't tag me again hoyada wasse

mrlog

VIP
War mïdgaankii ku dhuustay wasse Walle your siil leaks for me every thread i make or where i go your siil yearns for me I am not Soul-searching or anyone else nor would my testosterone allow me to create an account and act as a girl not everyone is the typical skinny caato macawiis jileec Somali man like yourself.

Don't tag me again hoyada wasse

Typical emotional naag
I dare u to come to Karmel Mall MN and say that to my face.
Walle your buck teeth would be knocked out.

Saturday at 14:00hrs near the car park exit

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Typical emotional naag
I dare u to come to Karmel Mall MN and say that to my face.
Walle your buck teeth would be knocked out.

Saturday at 14:00hrs near the car park exit
War wuxuu funnysanaa kkkk

Friend date? Tinder ?:what1:
Well, we both swiped right and after chatting for a few hrs, he asked me what I was looking for and I replied honestly and said I wanted us to be friends. So we’re going to the museum on Tuesday. Excited to finally have a friend!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Well, we both swiped right and after chatting for a few hrs, he asked me what I was looking for and I replied honestly and said I wanted us to be friends. So we’re going to the museum on Tuesday. Excited to finally have a friend!
I don’t think any guy on tinder wants to just be friends with you. :pachah1:

You will find out soon enough :lolbron:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I moved to a new country to be with my hubby a year ago. I'll start my language courses soon so I can't wait to make new friends. But back at home, I had 6 close gfs and we always hung out on weekends they had kids and I didn't but we did family type activities. You need friends honey. Social media doesnt count. You need real life interactions, it'll help your social skills, gets you out the house when you meet up with someone and it's a breath of fresh air.
Masha‘allah sis, good advice :) may i ask how you met your husband. Curious since you both lived in different countries.

Trending