Social experiment ?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I got 4 choices. Let’s give them random names.
-Malik
-Amir
-Asad
-Yasir

assuming they (like every human) have the best and worse moments, who would i pick? All somali btw, one mixed Yemeni

Villainess

Choose for what? The social experiment?! Who are these men? What’s the social experiment? Bal wax sheeg
I was waiting for someone to ask this.

So there are 4 men. Each of them have the potential to become my husband.
Malik
-hes more of an athletic man
-obsessed with gaming
-most masculine out of the 4
-6ft
-never shows his soft side, badboy like

Amir
-family man
-cutie, most feminine
-sweet
-funny
-anger issues tho
-5’9

Asad
-clingy
-religious
-quruxlow
-fiery
-5’10

Yasir
-somali yemeni
-bad at Somali
-lightskin quruxlow
-tall
-hella smart
-he doesn’t know anything about girls

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I got 4 choices. Let’s give them random names.
-Malik
-Amir
-Asad
-Yasir

assuming they (like every human) have the best and worse moments, who would i pick? All somali btw, one mixed Yemeni

Malik = Bantu Sexual energy

Amir = Hot tempered

Asad = Suave Lover

Yasir = Gentle Soul

Choose Malik.

Villainess

Malik = Bantu Sexual energy

Amir = Hot tempered

Asad = Suave Lover

Yasir = Gentle Soul

Choose Malik.
did you read the description of them or did you just be Basro and be 100% spot on

(expect malik isn’t Bantu, Abdimalik)

I was waiting for someone to ask this.

So there are 4 men. Each of them have the potential to become my husband.
Malik
-hes more of an athletic man
-obsessed with gaming
-most masculine out of the 4
-6ft
-never shows his soft side, badboy like

Amir
-family man
-cutie, most feminine
-sweet
-funny
-anger issues tho
-5’9

Asad
-clingy
-religious
-quruxlow
-fiery
-5’10

Yasir
-somali yemeni
-bad at Somali
-lightskin quruxlow
-tall
-hella smart
-he doesn’t know anything about girls
Asad and Amir feel toxic, and Malik would love the game more than you. I’d say you should go with Yasir. You could teach him Somali and girl Tingz and then he’s perfect no homo.

Having anger issues is a big NO. Asad is to clingy, he doesn’t know what privacy is. If you went with your friends he would follow you, if you talk to a man he would stalk both of you. If I were you I would choose Malawax and sleep.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok but i want to know your reasoning. Why Malik?

Malik seems naturally an alpha. Amir is also strong, and alpha but Malik has an edge. He sounds like an under dog and blessed

Villainess

Asad and Amir feel toxic, and Malik would love the game more than you. I’d say you should go with Yasir. You could teach him Somali and girl Tingz and then he’s perfect no homo.
Amir isn’t toxic. But Asad is. Malik would choose the game over me, it shows his prorities. Yasir is the best option innit? The only downside is that he‘s kinda self obsessed.

btw you don’t have to say no homo cut it out that’s weird. No one thinks its homo except you.

Fellas, is it gay to breathe another man’s air?

Villainess

Malik seems naturally an alpha. Amir is also strong, and alpha but Malik has an edge. He sounds like an under dog and blessed
Wallahi I love the way you think. Malik is the Alpha here, Amir is manly too but Malik goes over the limit. I wouldn’t pick him myself however.

Villainess

Having anger issues is a big NO. Asad is to clingy, he doesn’t know what privacy is. If you went with your friends he would follow you, if you talk to a man he would stalk both of you. If I were you I would choose Malawax and sleep.
I like the way you think, too. Asad is a fiery man but he knows his limits. He would, however, check who I’m following or if any man comments on my posts. His anger issues aren’t as bad as Malik’s. Asad’s anger issues are easy to go around. Just cry and he’ll calm down.

And brother, Malawax is never the answer. Mashmash for days :nahgirl:

Trending