Soccer heads come enjoy Barca's amazing Tiki Taka under Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I can watch this for days Walahi inaba caadi ma aha.

Anyway let me just say this is, the team that smacked us in 2 CL finals willingly. I really dislike Barca but Walahi thisTiki Taka they played under Pep was just :lawd::ahh:Teams used to sit back and get torn apart. No team will ever be close to Pep's Barca. :wow:

At 4:20 look what they do to my ni99a CR7:mjlol::mjsuitcry:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
At 4:20 what they did to CR7 is just cruel. :friendhug:

Barcelona from 07 to '12 was on a other level. I'm glad I was alive to witness some of the greatest football ever.

I'll be telling my grandkids about the greatest club side in the world with joy. :wow1:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
At 4:20 what they did to CR7 is just cruel. :friendhug:

Barcelona from 07 to '12 was on a other level. I'm glad I was alive to witness some of the greatest football ever.

I'll be telling my grandkids about the greatest club side in the world with joy. :wow1:
Yea they did my nigga CR7 bad.

Bruh what a time to be alive eh. First we got the Barca under Pep and add CR7 and Messi. No other generation is blessed as we are. :rejoice:

People were enjoying when Mourinho beat Barca with Inter Milan but deep down they all preferred Barca over parking the bus. No one wants to see 10 men defend the whole game and try to get a lucky goal.:camby:

Pep is a genus ninyow I don't know why some German greats and fans want him out at Bayern.:drakewtf:

I hope he comes to Untied after LVG retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts