So UK Somalis ain't the only ones getting punked out here

I will never believe this so called Somali vs Madow beef, barring isolated incidents and some tension, most people growing up were either busy studying, working part time jobs and playing sports. Most Somalis and Blacks got along, not all, but most. This "beef" was started on the streets by shaqo la aans, I'm telling you no normal person trying to make ends meet has time for this stuff.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I always found it funny how certain people use regional differences to deflect shame. Is it a defense mechanism or what do they call it nowadays, 'copeum'?

The victim here is Somali just like you and I. Either accept your imaginary self-induced L with dignity or stop blaming people for the misfortunes of strangers they have no control over.

Keo

VIP
I always found it funny how certain people use regional differences to deflect shame. Is it a defense mechanism or what do they call it nowadays, 'copeum'?

The victim here is Somali just like you and I. Either accept your imaginary self-induced L with dignity or stop blaming people for the misfortunes of strangers they have no control over.
After all those UK threads you done witnessed this is the best you could come up with?
:bell:

Canadians love talking shit about UK Somalis but I can't laugh at this stuff :ohlord:

Look at the dumbass Northern Somalis on that thread trying to deflect to Southern Somalis and even qabiil :rolleyes:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This guy was jumped by like 20 people, thats cowardly, he had no chance. Now post a 1 v 1 and then we can judge.

21B9164D-476A-4C4C-B051-8ED3718F554A.jpeg

:dead:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This is what happens when we act too collectively. You can latch one mans L on the whole community. One guy who happens to be somali got jumped. This aint a L for the whole ethnic group.

On a sidenote that was a weak beating. If you are jumping someone, you gotta make sure the victim aint walking the next day. This man just getting few bruises.

I once visited Ottawa, Canada. The Somali guys there had a beef with Lebanese. They really kicked the arses of those dhegcas boys. But dozen guys beating a kid is not something to use when settling score with reer hennys.

This is what happens when we act too collectively. You can latch one mans L on the whole community. One guy who happens to be somali got jumped. This aint a L for the whole ethnic group.

On a sidenote that was a weak beating. If you are jumping someone, you gotta make sure the victim aint walking the next day. This man just getting few bruises.
So you think giving someone brain damage or possibly killing them is the way to go?

Trending