So this not attractive girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
At uni I'm cool with and sometimes hang out with, she cool. big booty, but face is less than average. Although Wallahi she has great personality. Which had me thinking wallahi.
Could I ever marry a female mostly for her great personality??

Then I realized it yaa ikhwaani , wallahi I cant kkkkk. Im type of guy to look at face first.
Imagine marrying someone but their face not attracting you kkkkk its so weird.

What about you guys?

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Tukraq You always post these dark African American ladies everywhere akhi come on with concrete timo kkkkkkk me I have exquisite taste

CaliTedesse

VIP
what dark africans lol, I don't remember this, I've only posted light skin or Carmel IG models lol,
and their the cutest facially
Akhi you once said Ebony is most searched and preferred on *you know what* sites kkkkkk so bro you definitely like them dhuxul AA females come on. LMFAO

Me I have exquisite taste, Lightskin Black / Mixed Race Black, Arab, Berber, Turkish, Eastern European etc. Out of them all I like mostly Mixed Race Black/Lightskin and MENA females .

Tukraq

VIP
Akhi you once said Ebony is most searched and preferred on *you know what* sites kkkkkk so bro you definitely like them dhuxul AA females come on. LMFAO

Me I have exquisite taste, Lightskin Black / Mixed Race Black, Arab, Berber, Turkish, Eastern European etc. Out of them all I like mostly Mixed Race Black/Lightskin and MENA females .
that was about bodies, its ramadan so I don't want to go into detail, but their definantly the best in that department

Tukraq

VIP

MENA females aren't it sahib bottom tier

Status
Not open for further replies.