So this is what Xalimos are up to nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh:Revenge is sweet. Can't wait the fireworks @Steamdevolopment get here quick

fc7a91b58653cd38af9d46ad17c25784.gif

I'm afraid to disappoint sister of mine, I have turned a new leaf and I'll not contribute to beefs or any negative energy though I'm sure you have a good case to continue on your own, as the strong independent and intelligent creature you are :)

I would see the positive in the situation instead, me and @Hades have been very good to do pretense and soliciting less than "family-friendly" affairs and unintended hurt people in the process, I hope the sister of mine will turn from that path :)

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
I'm afraid to disappoint sister of mine, I have turned a new leaf and I'll not contribute to beefs or any negative energy though I'm sure you have a good case to continue on your own, as the strong independent and intelligent creature you are :)

I would see the positive in the situation instead, me and @Hades have been very good to do pretense and soliciting less than "family-friendly" affairs and unintended hurt people in the process, I hope the sister of mine will turn from that path :)

You had to turn into @Jiron at this moment, you are a buzz-killer :bell:

what happen, ppl taking this place serious :ohhh: :mybusiness:

Says the biggest on spot

Is there nothing left of you,
That hasn't been violated

View attachment 35449

I do enjoy consensual relations, but sister of mine, I have turned on new leaf and I shall not engage with your petty attacks, but instead make the recommendation that we uplift each other instead of attacking :)

Sexual assault is issue that to many is very personal and important and as such we shouldn't joke about for comedic value, instead we should regard as a serious violation that fortunately only happens incidentally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending