So this is the official miss somalia

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
:urgh:so they really went ahead with it and switched out the other girl. Poor thing.

Where did they get this one? She didn't compete in the Mog competition right.

Based

VIP
:mjkkk: they really removed that xalimo... this new one isn't really miss Africa worthy imo. Many xalimos out there that look better

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I didn’t see the other girls from this forum there she’s the only one representing Somalia

Miss Tom Boy.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-3035-1419971653-30.gif

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Besides good looks you have to possess many skills for miss world competition such as singing, dancing etc...the original xalimo would embarrass herself in this competition. Somalia need to host more local beauty pageants before sending untrained models for international competition.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Somalis are Xasid, they really told the other girl she wasn't worthy of representing Somalia. :mjlol:

I went to her IG page. She looks short AF, no way she will win or even be in top 20. Sad.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She better be. Her ass didn’t even compete in the competition and she’s a diaspora too. The least she can do is attend the stupid thing and win for us.

I don’t think you can legally ever enter Somalia again if you visit Israel.

Flawless skin, great bone structure and 10/10 eyebrows, good call :banderas:
Somali women are Greek Goddess tier compared to ajanabis wallahi, absolutely demolish them in every catagory.