So this is the nonsense they are teaching kids as young as 4 in schools in the west nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf:

Outraged Muslim parents claim school is 'brainwashing' children after boy, four, is sent home with 'inappropriate' book titled 'Daddy's Roommate', which details the lives of a gay couple and their son
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...VQateV3hf-dow0SmYW_PQd5q2TykKj0duX3zRayODaL3k

12211218-0-image-a-43_1555105349739.jpg
Still would be a nice read but why are they surprised as the qoomu luts of stolen the west

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Too late, waryaa.

View attachment 70876

:deadmanny::deadrose::dead1:

What is this sin.

Also, why is he black. Black people are some of the most religious Christians I know, not many of them would tolerate this nonsense.
they want to weaken the black population. Have you noticed how they always potray beefed up black men as homosexual in tv shows/movies recently

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
As someone who went to a Christian school growing up where we read bible stories, visited churched and sung hymns every morning. I can honestly say I can't remember any of it today. It all just went into one ear and straight out the other. I don't think this new stuff will be any different.
Are you Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.