So this is the nonsense they are teaching kids as young as 4 in schools in the west nowadays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Why are you people so obsessed with this topic. You know how the idea of sleeping with a man repulses you, and how there is no way you could ever feel any sort of sexual attraction to a man. That is how gay people feel about women/men. You can't ever change it.

Y'all talk about flaunting it and teaching it to kids while you ignore media suffocating the world with your heterosexuality. Stop obsessing over us. If you don't like it, pack your shit up and move to one of the many shit hole countries where they kill people for that and cut off body parts.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would you then propose a solution for homosexuality?

Lola

My suggestion is--- God judges. Married --yes do cheat----ALOT-----and Gays can do whatever they do, but at the end of the day, they need to know --homosexuality is a sin- that they are Muslim and not "Gay" as an identity!

Basically humans will be humans. Even God repeats in the Quran many times. Humans are Humans. Thy will do what they do, but at least its good to know God is merciful and people can repent and abstain. Hetero or Homo

Why are you people so obsessed with this topic. You know how the idea of sleeping with a man repulses you, and how there is no way you could ever feel any sort of sexual attraction to a man. That is how gay people feel about women/men. You can't ever change it.

Y'all talk about flaunting it and teaching it to kids while you ignore media suffocating the world with your heterosexuality. Stop obsessing over us. If you don't like it, pack your shit up and move to one of the many shit hole countries where they kill people for that and cut off body parts.

giphy.gif
Liar you haven't tried punani pussy
so you can't talk lol punanî is censored

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

giphy.gif

Okay, what??? Freddie was a homo?

And this can't be defended. There's no need for children to be involved in this nonsense. Gay people went from wanting equal rights to wanting to pervert your children. Wicked.

As someone who went to a Christian school growing up where we read bible stories, visited churched and sung hymns every morning. I can honestly say I can't remember any of it today. It all just went into one ear and straight out the other. I don't think this new stuff will be any different.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
As someone who went to a Christian school growing up where we read bible stories, visited churched and sung hymns every morning. I can honestly say I can't remember any of it today. It all just went into one ear and straight out the other. I don't think this new stuff will be any different.

Your parents let you go to a Christian school?

Your parents let you go to a Christian school?

We lived in a predominantly Christian neighbourhood at the time all the local school were quite similar. The reason my parent took me to that particular school was because it didn't advertise itself as "Christian school" however, the people who ran it were just as Christian as the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.